Picnic?

Garroths POV
He's shocked, purely shocked head in his hands staring, wide mouthed, he didn't excpect this. I remove my helm and kiss Aphmau on the cheek before lifting her up and saying, "well thanks for the staring I'm going to take Aph home" I say smiling and running up the hill to Aph's house where we cuddle up on the sofa and watch a movie. She rests her head on my shoulder.
"Hey Garroth?" She asks me looking at me. I look back at her,
"Yes Aph?" I reply.
"You wanna go for a picnic with the boys later? Maybe even Zoey and Laurence too?" She says smiling and rubbing my cheek.
"I don't see why not." The boys are currently in the treehouse playing building bricks with Zoey, the cutie little bunch.
"DAMN, I forgot I'm on patrol!" I say giving Aphmau a kiss on the check and putting on my helm before running out the door to the gates where I'm supposed to be patrolling. But something catches my eye, a figure in the trees... Hiding, from who?

Aphmau's POV
Garroth has gone on patrol so I'm going for a stroll through the forest next to the village, I'm strolling when I notice a shiny gem in the ground, I bend down to pick it up and I see a bright light and a man holding a knife up to my throat.
"STAY BACK DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?" I say escaping the sword and drawing my sword.
"Of course I know, why else would I be here?" He chuckles. I draw my sword but hear footsteps behind me to see its only Garroth.
"thanks Irene you came Garroth!" I say and turn away only to see Garroth stabbed in the leg. "GARROTH" I cry.
"YOU MONSTER LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!?!" I say to see him lower his hood, Zane I should've known.
"R-run Aphmau B-Be saf..." I see the colour drain from his face and I scream for help but I run I need to run. "HELP PLEASE ANYONE HELP" But I'm too late, I trip on a rock and see the light again, 'walk to the light Aphmau quickly' it says 'but what about Garroth?' I say and I wake up. I'm surrounded by the villagers, "APHMAU, thank Irene, we didn't think you'd wake up, you've been unconsious for a while!" Says Zoey handing me some water and food.
"Where is Garroth?" I ask her, her smile fades.
"He's not In good condition I'm afraid..." She says.
"Take me to him!" I say attempting to stand up but horribly failing.
"You need more merest M'Lady I do-" she starts.
"That's an order Zoey" I say firmly using my sword as a walking cane.
We walk to The Plaza and I see Garroth still lifeless. I hold his hand and cry onto it.
"Oh Garroth, My sweet, sweet Garroth, please for the Love of Irene be ok..." I say tears streaming down my face. Then someone wipes away my tears.
"I-I'm ok" says a Familiar voice... GARROTH. He kisses my hand and looks at me and smiles.
"Aphmau, if anything happens, let Laurance take care of you, I trust him with you please." He says firmly.
"But you'll be ok... Right?" I say starting to cry again.
The plaza goes silent and so does his heart rate... White noise. "GARROTH PLEASE WAKE UP! GARROTH!"

A/N getting tense innit hahaha sorry will he live? Maybe HAHAHAHA I'm so evil you hit with the feels yet hahahah it's 11:37pm I'm bored ok? Ok.