Laurence's Feelings

(Don't play the music yet :3)
Garroth's POV
I got down on one knee, took Aphmau's hand and fiddled around in my pockets until I lay my finger on the box *deep breath* keep calm Garroth...
"Aphmau, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife? I ask lifting the lid of the box. The ring shone like the reflection of the stars in her eyes.
"Is this really happening?" She asks me tearing up, "yes, yes yes yes. YES" she says crying and hugs me. I slip the ring on her finger and I walk her home. Once I've walked her home I start heading back to the old guard house to catch some Zedds and think about my to-be-wife.

Laurence's POV
I'm just staying in my room, singing along to the music pumping through my headphones (play music) *sigh* Maybe one day I'll meet someone,
I know Garroth is about to propose he asked me about it... I have to move on, not ignore her, not be (mild swear word) bitchy about it. I have to be very forgetting about it. I have to she's happy with him. I'm happy for them, I'll find a girl some da- *knock knock*
"Who's there?" I say stubbornly.
"Oh sorry into disturb you Mr. Laurence umm I-I'll just go..." She says.
"No it's ok come in," I say taking off my headphones, "I just thought you were someone else.
"No it's just me Janna" she says smiling that adorable smile- wait what's? I thought she was adorable well she is so... Maybe.... No of course she doesn't Laurence stop being such a Casanova...
"Um hey Laurence?" She says.
"OH sorry I drifted off heh" I say rubbing the back of my head, "so what are you doing here?" I ask.
"I was wondering if you u-um Mayb-be want-ted to g-go for a walk by the docks?" She stuttered.
"Sure it'll take my mind off things" I say. We walk down the docks and sit on the sand.
"So tell me a bit about yourself Janna..." I say trying to be as calm and kind as possible.
"Well, I guess I'll start when I was a baby..." She says looking off into the sunset.
"I'm listening" I say moving a bit closer to her.
"I was born in a small village called Klipton, I had a very abusive family, I was a waste of space, my parents never made much money and they took it out on me." She starts crying, "I was beaten up with bruises and scars but I discovered I had flying and healing magicks to heal myself but they'd just keep kicking and punching me. I ran away because I just didn't know what to do they never loved me they didn't want me, I was told I had an elder sister but I've never met her so I just never think about it. I found out I had animation magicks while in the forest and I made a little wooden mouse, it attracted my Water Dragon Blu who's asleep, but I haven't had a good life, I was bullied by al,out everyone in the village and I had one friend but she was hung for trying to stop people bullying me." She starts crying.
"Sssh, it's ok" I say hugging her and she rest her head on my shoulder. I hold her face,
"I won't let anything happen to you," she blushes and I kiss her.
"Laurence, y-you like me?" She says I blush.
"Of course Janna" I say. After that I walk her to her house where she lives with the rest of the new girls.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" I say kissing her hand. She giggles "of course."
A/N long chapter yay! So sorry I missed an upload :S I cannot be forgiven and to make up for it I'll update twice this weekend!
~ Amy