Not again Brendan...

Aphmau's POV
Once again I found Brendan hiding by the bushes near my house watching Arch water the flowers. I snuck up behind him and whisper shouted, "just go talk to her!" He jumped and started blushing but I ignored him and went to talk to Arch.
"Hey Arch whatcha up to?" I said.
"Oh nothing much just um watering the flowers." She said rubbing the back of her head.
"What's on your mind?" I asked her.
"You know, Brendan" She said.
"Oh your little crush" I said playfully punching her. She blushes and nods.
Then Brendan comes out from behind the bushes and pretends he was coming from the wheat fields.
"Hey Archelyn, you wanna maybe go for a tour around the village?" He says.
"S-sure!" She says. Lovebirds

3rd person POV
They went on a walk all around the village and when they got to Arch's house he gave Arch a hug. They both blushed and went in opposite directions.

Garroth's POV
I go to visit Aph but notice the new girl, Ash I think her name was, and Brendan, then I see them hug... I walk up to Brendan and start Chanting "Brendan's got a girlfriend, Brendan's got a girlfriend!" There's no way of wiping that smirk off his face! I then set off for Aphmau's house and see Zoey. "Hey Zoey have you seen Aph?" I ask her.
"N-no of course not, anything important happen?" She asks, while she's talking I hear mumbling. "Um I proposed yesterday that's something." Zoey looked sad and confused. "Y-you did?" She said she walked closer to me. "That's too bad" she said," it wouldn't have lasted long anyway so..." She said, I felt her lips touch mine and Arch walked in "Hey Aphm- GARROTH?!? ZOEY?!?" She said running out of the house. "ZOEY!?! WHY THE (swear word) FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?!" I say.
"Wasn't it clear I loved you Garroth?" She said I then felt a large pain in my stomach.
"Trust me you won't see Aphmau again!" She says, I look down and see a pool of blood, she stabbed me... I can't move help
A/N Zoey is evil?!? Who would have thought! What happens next? I told you I'd update twice on the weekend so the next chapter will be tomorrow
~Amy