Where?

Aphmau's POV
We are going out... NO WAY. NO WAY AAAAAAAAA. #GARMAU ahhhhhhh. I can't wait to see him as my boyfriend... I think to myself whilst getting changed and hearing a knock at the door to see Laurence...
"Oh um hey Laurence, have you seen Garroth this morning?" I ask him looking around behind him.
"I haven't M'Lady that's why I came here to see you." He says looking extremely concerned.
"WHAT WHERE IS HE IS HE OKAY?!?" I ask pretty much scared out my mind.
"There was this note on his door this morning, also there was a trail of glow stone dust from his house into the forest, I wanted your permission to check it out." He says handing me the note.
The note reads: You don't need to know who I am, all you need to know is you won't see your guard for a very long time unless your Lord meets me in the forest at midnight she can bring her weapons but no guards, not even they can help with the deal I have for you. Good day to you and I hope to see you there if you want to see your precious guard every again... Or who am I kidding APHMAU'S BOYFRIEND~ Anonymous
"Go and search the trail Laurence I'm leaving at night fall to go to the forest, I'm not letting them take Garroth, *whispers to Laurence* Have the guards waiting in the trees ready to jump down in case of any funny business, try to eavesdrop this mysterious character we don't know what they're up to *stops whispering* -ahem- you may go now Laurence" I say.
"Yes M'Lady" he says running off.
I hope Garroth is alright... I really do...
A/N I'm sorry I haven't been frequently updating I have school, homework and there's this whole situation about Daniel from Cyndago- May his soul forever rest in piece. I'm planning on getting another chapter up between Monday and Wednesday, I'm currently in the process of writing it so yay!