Kawaii-Chan's Kawaii Café

(Had an injection the day I wrote this 12/10/15 so it'll be a short chapter as my arm killsssssss)
3rd Person POV
That morning the village was invited to a free breakfast at Kawaii~Chan's new café.
Jante, Laurana, Brendarch and Garmau (ship names :P) went there.
Kawaii~chan greeted everyone.
"Salutations Janna, Laurence, Brendan, Arch, Garroth, Aphmau~senpai and Dante~Kun." She tries saying all in one breath. (Let's pretend all this Nicole X Dante and Kawaii~Chan X Dante stuff isn't going on :3)
Everyone ordered some sort of pancakes or waffles and then Dante and Garroth left to patrol the village.

Aphmau's POV
Dante and Garroth went on patrol and I have to go to the gates as someone there is waiting for me. The gates open and a hidden man pushes me up against a wall and strokes my cheek.
"Hmmmmm Aphmau, skin as soft as Irene's, ok I'll think it's you." He says dragging me into the forest and lowering his hood. He looks familiar.
"Do you remember my face?" He asks. He looks quite like me, almost like Chase. No Aphmau you know what happened to him....
"Hello?" He says.
"Oh huh. Um, you remind me of my friend Chase." I say.
He starts to tear up and nods.
"Guess who?" He says. We hug and I fee, re-United, he's like a brother to me.
"It's been almost at least 3 years!" Chase says.
"You have to meet my husband and son!" I say.
"WOAH you have a son and husband!?!" Chase says.
"Why don't you come to my house I'll tell you everything." I say and lead him to my house. Garroth stops me and asks. "Babe, you sure you know them?" He grabs my wrist.
"It's Chase" I say and he nods, we walk to the lords house and I see Donna caring for Levin.
"Oh! You have a friend, I can go." She says.
"No it's fine!" I say.
"Chase, this beautiful baby is Levin, he was left on my doorstep less than a month ago but he's starting to talk and crawl" I say.
"He's beautiful, I missed you so much Aph" Chase says hugging me again.
Then Garroth walks in.
"Hey guys, like to introduce me Aph?" Garroth asks.
"Oh yeah, right, take off your helm Garroth" I say motioning for everyone to sit down. Garroth takes off his helm and I introduce him to Chase.
"So your like a brother to her, we could really use a guy like you as a guard, if you'd like." Garroth says.
"Yes of course, I finished guard school before everything went down in Clovield so I'm trained" he says.

3rd Person
The warm sunset sets over Phoenix Drop and Chase is staying in the old guards tower, he has to sleep in a cell but it isn't THAT bad. The sun fades and a pale blue light illuminates the sky, the sound of crackling fills the air. Aphmau looks out the window to see Brendan trying to set off heart fireworks to impress Archelyn. You can hear her make out the words.
"You don't HAVE to do this Brendan!" She chuckles. As the sky darkens to midnight everyone sleeps peacefully.