Meters Away

3rd person POV
The tornado was around 5 miles away heading towards O'Khasis at least Phoenix Drop is safe, and maybe Zane will get what he deserves...
Levin's POV
Swirly clouds, pretty but no safe? teehee it called Toenado? Like toes? Heehee Emma scared? Why?(I HAD TO it makes this POV adorable!!!)
Garroth's POV (There might be a lot of switching sorry)
Phoenix Drop is safe we have the tail end of the tornado so it's only raining VERY heavily but it's headed towards O'Khasis which is pretty much Karma for Zane if he hasn't already evacuated like the little wimp he is. I'm going down stairs to check on Aphmau... She's blankly staring out the window, panic in her eyes. I tap her shoulder, "M-m'Lady, h-how's the um Storm doing...."it's really strong out there, an umbrella would be ripped to pieces, a hood would be soaked in seconds, the only thing I can think of is a helmet or rain suit..." She says still staring out the window, she's sat in a chair, I sit down next to her. "I have my helm on I can run to Cadenza's and get a raincoat and rain hat if you like? Or I could ask Lucinda or Zoey to make a bubble or something to keep you dry?" I say drifting off into thoughts. "You'd run out into a storm like that for me?" She says chuckling, "I very much doubt that" she sighs. "Try me," I say walking up the stairs to get to Lucinda's where Zoey is only to see Zoey collapsed on the floor and Lucinda brewing something. "What's up with Zoey?" I ask her, "She passed out after using barrier magicks to push the tornado in the opposite direction!" She says half frowning-half laughing," "Tell her thanks from me when she wakes up, you wouldn't be able to make some sort of... Invincible Umbrella? So we can walk around without soaking? Or should we just wait until the storm goes?" "WOAH GARROTH, slow it down with the questions, Give Cadenza this material to make some sort of wide hat that has the waterproof material coming down the sides... Here's the material let me sketch it out so you know what I mean..."
~5 minutes later~
Here's the sketch. (Look at picture)( it's pretty rubbish as I had to draw it myself XP) "ok thanks Lucinda!" I say rushing down the stairs and across the little clouds running to Cadenza's house and bursting through the door to see Laurence rush upstairs. "Few it's just you" he says panting. "I have a sketch for Cadenza" I say handing him the sketch of the hat seeing Cadenza walk up the stairs "what's all this noise. Oh Garroth what's that sheet of paper?" She asks as I hand it to her. "This is simple it'll be done in about 5 minutes so go check on Aphmau and it'll be done by the time you come back..." She says, "thanks Cadenza, and you too I suppose Laurence" I say pretty much sprinting back to Aphmau's house trying to make as little noise as possible coming in, I see Aphmau in the kitchen making grilled cheese. "Oh hey Garroth, you got it yet?" "O-oh n-not yet m-m'lady umm Cadenza is m-making it right n-now" I say stuttering as always. "You must be cold..." She says handing me a slice. "T-thanks" I say removing my helm to eat it, our eyes lock but she blinks and looks away again. I then out my helm back on "I going to get it now but t-thanks..." I say walking out the door and then running for a further 2 minutes before arriving at Cadenza's, quite the work out if you ask me. *knock knock* yes I knocked this time. Laurence opens the door and hands me the hat it's just the right size for Aphmau's head but not quite for mine. "Thanks" I say putting it in my back pack "NO PROBLEM" Cadenza shouts from down stairs, but before I leave Laurence hands me a second one that's my size "there must've been a lot of material" I chuckle taking off my helm to put it on and then I run back to Aphmau's to see her holding the door open. "H-here y-you go" I say placing it on Aphmau's head and blushing, I don't have my helm on either damn it I think as we walk off to see Levin, Alexis, Kyle and Maleki.
A/N sorry long chapter get your reading glasses ;)