Date?!?

Garroth's POV
It's the next morning and I have to patrol Aphmau's home. Hey that's fine by me as I love talking to her, seeing her smile brightening up the world *sigh* we both like each other too... GARRY SNAP OUT OF IT well I definitely snapped out of it I HATE no I DESPISE being called Garry (Despise- To Passionately hate someone or something- To help some people out there who might not know what it means ;D ) *knocking on Lady Aphmau's door* "Good Morning Lady Aphmau, Did I wake you? My apologies!" "No, no Garroth it's fine I would've had to get up eventually" She says smiling. "Of course, I have a few matters to address if that's fine by you?" I say trying to make a noticeable smile from under my helm. "Oh, yes of course come in" she says leading me into the kitchen where we talk over breakfast meaning I had to take off my helm . "And that's all that's going on in the village M'Lady" "Well maybe you'd like the day off tomorrow then I'll give Laurence the day off tomorrow and so on so on" She suggests so it's up to me then... Maybe I could ask her on a date for tomorrow *blushes* yeah... "That's very kind of you M'Lady I understand if you need rest but I have one more thing to ask of you..." I say blushing, like, a LOT. "Go ahead I'm listening" she says with her hands on her lap. I'm going to do it breathe in and out "W-would y-you like t-to go on a d-date with me?" I stutter what if she doesn't really like it oh god oh god oh god "of c-course" She says blushing like I did. "I'll p-pick you up at six?" I say standing up and giving her a kiss on the cheek, then blushing before I put my helm back on. "Yeah" she says blushing and smiling. "We can go to dinner and a movie maybe?" I say getting ready to leave. "Of course, I'll be ready for 5:50" She says waving goodbye as I go back to patrol the village.

Aphmau's POV
I have a date WITH GARROTH I can't physically stop smiling so I go off to do my rounds off round the village seeing that Garroth was patrolling my house today. *waves at Garroth* he waved back of course *sigh* I have a crush on him... A BIG crush... Actually I think I-I think I love him. *mentally blushing* I still can't believe I am going on a date with Garroth <3 *heart melts* "Garroth" I whisper under my breath my back sliding down my door after doing my rounds... "I love you" I say whispering again as he walks past to help me up. "LADY APHMAU ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?" He asks in a concerned tone. "Yes yes of course" I nod. My hearts beating faster and my palms are getting sweaty... Why???