Not okay

(Don't play the music yet)
Garroth's POV
I still feel so tired and weak but I still need to recover but word is that Zane is coming to the gates, he better not see me like this, please. For the safety of my love.

3rd Person POV
Aphmau feeling really tired from the stress had fallen asleep while Malaki use his magicks to life Aph home into her bed. ~~~Phoenix Drop found a spiders web somewhere and without noticing they had shaken it, the spider is awake (sorry Ruby in the Smoke quotes) the spider was slowly crawling to their gates with all its babies. Zane and his guards, edging closer by the minute, last minute defences and tools where passed out, everyone hid in the obsidian basement that was installed under the barn. (Play music and you'll see why it's in the middle of a sentence)They could be on the verge of war, no one knows why... Yet, The newest girls of the village are pretty strong so the girls Arch, Janna, Jadyn and Amy have taken up guard jobs for this occasion, every nook and cranny has a guard and there are several guards watching around the gates and towers. Aphmau is preparing her weapons and armour for- *BANG*

Aphmau's POV
*BANG* He's here, HE COULDN'T HAVE FREAKIN KNOCKED I'm suiting up and Katlyn (ex jury of nine member) is guarding me, the stranger hasn't shown up in a while so let's hope he has a plan. *CRASH*
Katlyn knocks and shouts through the door,
"We need to go NOW Lord Aphmau" I run out the house putting on my helmet and running with my bow and arrows, and sword. I run to the gate and nothing is there... What *beep beep* *beep beep* what's that sound?