Prologue

Prologue

Beads of sweat poured down my face as I tried, yet again, to break free from the men who were restraining me. I stared at her face, the only thing that seemed to remind me to keep fighting.

Her arms and legs were tightly wrapped around a tree with a rope. Her face had dried blood and bruises all over it, from all of the punches she had received. Her head was held up high, even though she looked like she was about to give up soon. I called out her name, but the only response I got from her was the slight nod of her head.

My eyes stung as more tears threatened to escape my face. I didn't know how much longer I would last before I too, would give up just like her.

The men pulled her hair hard, causing her to groan in pain. I watched as one of them brought out a knife and looked at me directly as if he were daring me to stop him.

I pulled harder, trying to free myself from the iron-grip hold, but I didn't seem to move an inch. I watched as the man put the knife on her throat and as her moist eyes met mine, they said a final goodbye. As soon as the man saw this, he swiftly slit her throat, allowing blood to pour out of her neck like a waterfall.
*______________________*

Hi everyone!

Hope you enjoyed reading the prologue!

I would love to hear your thoughts!

Remember to Vote, Comment, Follow and Share!

TTBMBFF