Chapter Two

Getting ready is a hassle for Louis. He first needs to make it to his room without hitting the wall and since he's barley lived in this flat. He stand up from the table and start moving towards his room he gets to a point where he thinks he's right in front of the doorway. Walking forward Louis runs into the wall just outside his door. Thankfully be doesn't wear his glasses when he's alone because then he would have broken them.

Louis rubs his nose with his left hand as he uses his right to guide himself along the wall and into his room. This is what Louis knows by heart, his bedroom. His bed is directly left of him, pushed against the wall so that if Louis somehow ends upside down, which he thinks will happen (it never does), he'll get out on the right side because he'll hit the wall. It's not weird he's just paranoid about it okay!

His dresser is directly right of him and next to the dresser is the doorway for his bathroom, no door of course. Louis doesn't like having doors so as soon as he moved in he had all the doors removed.

Louis has a couple more items in his room but other than that it's plan. People say he should put pictures or poster on the wall and Louis doesn't think they understand that even if he did he wouldn't be able to see it and admire it like everyone else. One time he actually bought a poster and the person that sold it to him gave him lesbian porn instead of the little puppies like he asked and when he asked his mum to hang it up for him she gave him a whole speech on how it's inappropriate for him living with his younger sisters to have it up. She finally figured out what happened and told the sales man off. 

Louis makes his way directly right and searches through his dresser carefully. The amount of times he closed his fingers in the draw isn't even funny. He feels around for the soft shirt that he wants. His fingers slip through all the different fabrics until he finds the one he was looking for. It's blue or at least that's what he was told. Louis doesn't know colors, he should but it's been to long since he last saw them.

He slips the shirt on and then does the same process for his pants. When he's fully dressed he know that his draws are a mess and it is only going to be harder for him whenever he looks for his pj's later. The doorbell is ringing and Louis makes his way slowly yet carefully to the front door. Why is Harry here so early? He isn't even ready yet! He still needs to brush his teeth and his hair!

Louis fiddles with the door handle and when he opens it he can hear breathing on the other side. That's the weird thing about being blind it could be some killer standing there taking in his prey before murder.

"Um..Hello?" Louis says as he rubs his left arm with insecurity. He can feels eyes roaming him and Louis really wants to close the door, his stupid eyes causing him not to know who it is.

"Hi." Harry and he's a lot close than Louis thought. "Wow your eyes are gorgeous." What? Oh my god! Louis forgot to put his sunglasses on!

He quickly puts his hands up to cover his eyes. No one needs to see them, the emptiness and sorrow they hold is disgusting. Harry doesn't need to see the dull blue orbs floating about and focusing on nothing. It's embarrassing. One thing Louis never wants people to see and now Harry Styles from One Direction saw them and he doesn't even know Louis' last name.

"No." Louis clears his throat. Manners Lou. "Come in. Please close the door behind you." Louis turns and walks a couple steps away until he hears the door shut. He knows that Harry is looking around and taking in Louis' house and Louis' just wants to see it so he could make conversation.

"So I was thinking maybe we could get some lunch?" Harry says. He walking around, his voice moving and Louis doesn't like that.

"Please stop walking." Louis says and the sound of feet stopping and Louis feels like a dick. "I like to know where you are at all times so I can at least look in your direction." It's half true but the real reason is because he's afraid Harry's going to steal something, not that Harry needs it but it has happened before.