Chapter 12

****Warning unbelievable cuteness full of love that will make you well jel!****

Louis rips through Harry's arms and sits straight up in bed. His eyes are opened and he is breathing heavy, covered in sweat. It was only a dream through, right?

"Louis?" Harry asks from behind Louis on the bed. Louis feels the bed move as Harry sits up behind him. Harry scoots up until he is sitting next to Louis and then those comforting soft hands are running gently up and down Louis' back, calming him. "Do you want to talk about it?" It's bad because it's already happened three times that Harry already knows what is going on. Just another one of Louis' boring nightmares.

Louis nods his head and steadies his breath before speaking. "I was back at school but I wasn't a kid I was how I am now, 21, and I was in the science room just like before." Louis takes a deep breath to calm himself. "But I wasn't alone. Those men were in there with me and they attacked me. Then I could see but all I saw was you walking out of the science room leaving me there with them." Louis says. "The funny thing is that my image of you was so wrong and you looked like the devil, red with horns." Louis laughs dryly.

"I would never walk out of that room; I would kill those men again and again if I had to." Harry rests his head on Louis shoulder. "I'll let you know that I'm a curly headed tall man that is paler than pale and the only thing red is my heart that just so happens to be beating for you." Louis turns around and pulls Harry in for a hug.

"You're so nice to me Harry, you deserve the best and I hope one day you'll find it."

"You don't need to hope anymore because I already found it." Harry says and Louis blushes and digs his face into Harry's neck. "It's almost 7:30, babe don't you have school?"

"No, I'm on Christmas break." Louis mumbles into Harry's neck. "Speaking of Christmas, what do you want?" Louis asks as he pulls himself away from Harry.

"I would love to get a pet rat." Harry's voice full of sarcasm and Louis giggles at him.

"I'm serious, Harry. What do you want?"

"I don't know, babe. Get me whatever you want." Harry says and he moves to the end of the bed and stands up and Louis already misses him. "I have a couple of errands I need to do today." Harry says as Louis listens to him get dressed. Louis wants to go with him and he knows that if he said anything then he would seem extremely clingy but then again Louis needs Harry right now. "Don't just sit there get dressed." Harry says, making Louis tilt his head in confusion. Harry chuckles and he grabs Louis' hands and pull him up. "You're coming too, silly. I'll go wait in the living room take your time." Harry kisses Louis on the cheek and walks out.

So many thoughts circle through Louis' head as he gets dressed. Does Harry just feel bad about yesterday and he wants to make it up to Louis? Maybe he just wants to hang out with Louis. That thought makes Louis smile. Harry did say that his heart beats for Louis. Does that mean Harry loves him? Louis shakes his head at that thought and walks out to Harry.

Harry leads them to his car and they start driving and Harry starts to obnoxiously sing along to the radio, making Louis laugh. After that the only thought on Louis' mind is that he thinks his heart beats for Harry too.

*

"What kind of errands are you doing exactly?" Louis asks after the two have been driving for about twenty minutes.

"Well first I need to go to see Nick at the radio station so he can give me back my Ray-Bans. Then I need to stop at a couple stores and get Christmas presents and from there we keep going." Louis really hopes Harry isn't going to make him meet Nick because he can't do that. He's not ready, at all. He's not ready to meet anyone today.