Chapter 8

Louis' eyes flutter as he snuggles deeper into the hard warmth of his bed. Hard warmth? Louis blinks and opens his eyes to see why his bed is hard but all he sees is blackness. One would think he would remember he was blind but maybe not.

Shaking the thought from his head Louis shuffles around and notices his back half of his body is against something hard and the right side is against someone thing soft. All Louis knows is that this isn't his bed and he always falls asleep in bed. So where the fuck is he?

"Mmh Louis." Louis freezes and suddenly everything is rushing back to him. Harry, the boys, crying, album, oh my god he fell asleep on his couch with Harry. "Oh god Louis you taste so good." Louis stops his struggle of trying to get off the couch. Why does he taste good?

"Harry?" Louis whispers as he sits up and turns around towards Harry.

"Fuck." Harry groans and Louis, confused, reaches his arm out to Harry. His hand his Harry's chest and Harry lets out moan. Louis' eyebrows furrow as he moves his hand up to Harry's shoulder as Harry lets out small moans.

"Harry." Louis shakes him. "Harry wake up."

"Louis?" Harry says groggily. "Oh my god!" He's suddenly awake and he gently pushes Louis away from his as he jumps off the couch. "Oh my-I-."

"Harry what's going on?" Louis looks in the direction of Harry's heavy breathing. Is there someone in his house?

"Oh um nothing. I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back." Before Louis can say anything Harry's foot steps are already echoing from down the hall.

What just happened? Louis shakes his head as he stands up and moves his way to the kitchen. He bumps into a couple things as he rubs his eyes. For some reason because he woke up on his couch he seems to have forgotten most of his layout.

Louis yawns as he shuffles his feet across the ice cold tile. He reaches into the third cupboard left of the fridge and grabs out two cups which he pours water into.

"Fuck!" Harry shouts from the bathroom.

"Harry?!" Louis says as he moves out into the hallway. "Are you okay?" Louis moves closer to the bathroom.

"Shit shit shit." Harry whispers but Louis can still hear it as he makes his way through his bedroom.

"Do you need help or something?" Louis says as he stops in the bathroom doorway.

"Uh, um, W-where are your towels?" Harry's voice is full of shame and embarrassment and Louis wishes even could see what was happening or at least know.

"Below the sink." He says as he leans against the door frame and listens to Harry shuffle in a hurry. "Why do you need a towel?"

"I, um I cut my finger?"

"Okay?" Louis is so confused right now. "Do you need help?" He asks and pushes of the door frame an takes a step forward.

"No!" Harry shouts and Louis flinches back. "I mean I have it under control, don't worry."

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not."

"Ever since you woke up you've been acting weird and it's only been about ten minutes." Louis leans back on the door frame with his arms crossed across his chest.

"It's nothing Louis."

"Did I do something?" Louis asks quietly as he faces his head downwards.

"No, babe you are absolutely perfect." Harry says as he delivers a soft kiss to Louis cheek. Louis blushes and turns his head to his feet, if only Harry's words were true.