Chapter 9

A week passes and Louis and Harry are going strong. No more cries or yells just laughs and small kisses, nothing more nothing less. Overall it's perfect. Yeah Louis knows he's running out of time until Harry leaves him but for now he's going to enjoy what he has. And what he has is a stupid idea but he's been preparing for this so he has too.

"Harry?" Louis asks from his seat at his table while Harry makes him food.

"Yeah, Lou." Harry must be eating something because his voice is muffled.

"I want to meet the boys." Louis whispers quietly, he closes his eyes under his sunglasses as he waits for Harry to say something.

"Really?" Harry asks as he starts walking towards Louis.

"Yes."

"Oh this is fantastic! The boys are going to be thrilled." Harry smiles as Louis listens to him pull out his phone as starts typing on it.

"Harry wait." The sounds of the keyboard stop. "We need to do this my way, I've been preparing myself and I think it'd be great if you...let me do it my way." Louis says with his eyes squeezed tightly shut. This is a perfect opportunity for Harry to go. He can just throw a fit and say Louis' to controlling and leave him.

"Okay, what do you need?" Harry says and Louis' eyes open because he's so understanding. He's way too good for Louis.

"They need to come here tomorrow night at 5:30. I'm going to order some pizza and we'll just talk and maybe I'll put in a movie if they want." Louis has never sounded more controlling, honestly it's embarrassing.

"But you hate movies."

"Yeah but you guys don't. So, um do you think you could text them all that for me?" Louis asks and pouts his lip at Harry.

"Of course." Louis listens to Harry getting out his phone and typing on it. "I could never resist your pout."

"Hey I'm not pouting!" Louis lies.

"Sure you aren't." Harry's phone goes off and Louis waits nervously. They could turn him down so easily or maybe they won't be able to come because he asked on shut short notice. Ugh. "They said that they'll be here." Louis lets out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding in.

"Oh my god!" Louis shouts and stands up from the table. "I need to clean!" He starts moving faster than normal around the kitchen wiping things with a towel he grabbed out of the cupboard. He's whispering about how this house is a mess and it should be because he's blind but it will never be messy for the boys from One Direction.

"Lou?" Harry asks when Louis gets on his knees and starts scrubbing the bottom cupboards. "Louis this house is cleaner than clean!" Harry says loudly to gather Louis' attention, which he does. "Even if it was mess the boys wouldn't care."

Louis shakes his head at him. "They aren't just any boys they are boys from One Direction."

"I'm from One Direction." Harry says with fake hurt. Louis throws him a look. He can't get shit past Louis.

"Yeah but now all the boys are going to be here. It's exciting yet terrifying at the same time." Louis squeals.

"You're so cute." Harry says and wraps his arms around Louis' waist, locking his fingers together at the top of Louis' pants and pulls him close.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah you say it all the time. I really need to clean so if you-" Louis says distracted by the mess that is lurking about. He stops and motions that Harry needs to let go of him but Harry only pulls him tighter.

"You didn't even eat my new dish that I learned." Harry say as he pulls Louis closer, somehow, so they are chest to chest and he takes Louis' arms and wraps them around his slim torso and sets his chin of Louis' head.