Chapter Three

Louis spends the rest of the night in his bed covered in tears and multiple blankets to tired and sad to do anything after Lottie drops him off. One might say he's overreacting but when your idol takes you out and breaks your already cracked heart then this is necessary.

Louis sniffs and grabs another tissue to whip his face off. He opens his eyes to find out what time it is and he's reminded by the fact that he's a useless blind soul. More tears happen.

You think that he would know he is blind but when he gets into moods like this, tears and yells, then he focuses on the main reason why he's like that and forgets that he is blind so when he opens his eyes more tears are bond to happen. It's horrible and so many people tell Louis to focus on the good things in life but when you are blind there is nothing good.

Half an hour later and the sobs cease but the tears are still flowing. After he calms himself down he searches for his phone and presses the button.

"What is the time?" He sniffs.

"The time is 3:46 am." Louis nods to her and snuggles deeper into his mattress. He's such a fucking sensitive guy that it's embarrassing, no wonder he's single.

"Incoming call from Harry." Louis' freezes and listened as Jenny repeats herself five more times before she stops. Louis holds his breath as he waits for something to happen.

"Voicemail from Harry." Jenny says. Louis reaches his hand out slowly and pressed the button and quickly brings his hand back under the covers to his safety.

"Listen to the voicemail." His voice is shaking but at least he's done crying, maybe because he's terrified of what it's going to say.

"Hey um Louis? I guess you're sleeping because it is super early but I just wanted to.." He trails off and Louis wonders if it's over but Harry sighs and continues. "I'm so fucking sorry, Louis. I really am." Then the message is over. Short and stupid.

Oh. Why the fuck would he want until now to call him? He could have apologized earlier. Fuck you Harry. Louis rolls away from his phone and falls asleep.

*

Louis wakes up to loud banging on his door and he knows he won't get there any time soon but he tires. The blind boy untangles himself from his blankets and stands up. He is still wearing the same clothes as yesterday and his hair is probably super messy and sticking up everywhere. His sunglasses are somewhere in his house but he doesn't know where, he threw them off when he got home.

Louis turns and makes his robotic pathway out of his room. As soon as he passes through the doorway he puts his hand on the wall and slowly moves to the door. The banging not ceasing as he walks.

"One minute!" Louis yells and the banging stops as Louis tumbles the last couple steps to the door. His hands flies out and he slides them down until they reach the handle. He unlocks the door the opens it halfway. "Hello?" He asks with his eyes closed, no sunglasses.

"Louis you will never believe who called me last night." Lottie walks in and turns to him.

"You could have just called me you know instead of driving across London." Louis points out and closes the door and turns around towards Lottie.

"This isn't over the phone information."

"Fine who called you?" Louis sighs.

"Okay so it was right after I dropped you off and my phone rang and it was Harry."

"Who?" Louis knows exactly who but he wants to hear it.

"Harry Styles."

"Of course." Louis sighs and rubs his head.