Chapter Five

A week passes and its November 1st. Harry hasn't contacted Louis since their date at the river but Louis has and he regrets it. Harry never replied to any of his texts or voice mail, he never picked up his phone and Louis would usually give up after the first non-answered text because he can 'take a hint' but nope not when it comes to Harry. He uses the excuse that he still has Harry's jacket to get Harry to answer but it hasn't worked.

Louis has school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays so he wants to hang out with Harry before then. Now it's Friday of course and all Louis has done today was listen to the album Harry gave him and that's when Louis realizes that he has no friends and Harry does so that's might be why he didn't answer him.

But deep down Louis knows it's because he's too much of a hassle. He could hear how annoyed Harry was getting on their date. And everything on Louis hurts because, for once, he thought he actually had a shot with someone but who would want plain old blind Louis. No one expectably not famous Harry Styles.

Some might say that Louis thinks too low of himself but in reality people think too highly of him.

Blind and annoying. That's why he is. People used to tell him that he was lucky he was blind because then he wouldn't have to see his ugliness. That actually started before Louis was blind.

Louis shakes his head so he doesn't have to think about the haunting incident.

He works in half an hour and if he doesn't get dressed now he'll be late. Louis shuts off his music and walks to his dresser and grabs his work clothes off the top of it. Nice black pants and a light blue button down.

After making sure he has his keys and phone in his (Harry's but no one needs to know) jacket Louis walks out of his home and runs straight into a firm body. Louis falls back onto his ass because of the impact.

"Oh my god!" Harry? "Louis are you okay?" Why is Harry here?

Harry's hands are on Louis and pulling him back up as he mutter apologizes.

"I'm fine Harry." Louis is stern and rude but Harry doesn't call him back but he shows up at his home so Louis has a good reason.

"You look nice where are you going?" Harry's is happy and it makes Louis roll is eyes which are underneath his sunglasses.

"Why are you here Harry? You haven't replied to me at all!" Louis snaps and then covers his mouth because he did not just say that. He sounds like a desperate obsessed girl. No No No! Louis shakes his head as he starts walking forward and to work.

"Louis wait!" Harry is right beside Louis in mere seconds. "I know I haven't replied but it's because I wanted to do this in person." Louis keeps walking.

"Do what in person?" He snaps as they walk out of his building and Louis doesn't even know where this attitude is coming from.

"Ask you to be my boyfriend." Louis' feet stop and he is glued to the ground. The cars are driving by and Louis wonders how many are staring at a petrified blind person and the famous Harry Styles. "So do you want to be my boyfriend?" Harry has now moved in from of Louis about half a foot away.

Louis has never been gladder that he has sunglasses because the tears are starting to sneak out of his eyes.

"No." This is the worst joke in the entire world. Louis can't believe that this would ever happen. He thought that Harry was a good person.

"I thought we really connected though." Harry's voice is sad but Louis can hear the hit of hope in it and it makes the tears fall out of his eyes. "Why are you crying Louis?"

Louis puts his face in his hands. His glasses crush his face as he shakes his head at Harry. This is humiliating.

"Louis-" Louis pushes past Harry as he makes his short route that is engraved into his brain to work ignoring Harry's yells. When he first got the job he walked it over a million times and that's why he doesn't know the way around his own home, because he was busy getting his work route down.