Chapter 10

Jenna's POV

I wake up unaware of my surroundings. Things are blurry and I look around the familiar room and try to focus on the clock on the nightstand.

4:28 am it read.

I looked around the room trying to pinpoint where I was.

Harry's room!

I look next to me to see shirtless Harry fast asleep, sprawled out on his stomach.

We didn't.. No we couldn't have?

Memories of last night flood through my and I can't quite remember much after sitting by the waterfall with Harry.

A sudden wave a nauseousness is cast over me and I run out across the hall desperately holding back my vomit.

I release a wave of vomit into the toilet bowl before coughing and panting for breath before another wave of puke rushes up an out of me.

I hear footstep through the hall and before I know it Harry is holding my hair and comforting me as I continue to throw up.

He rubs my lower back and fills up one of the small paper cups that people use to rinse their mouths after they brush their teeth with water and hands it to me when I finally stop throwing up.

"Thank you" I say and I take a sip of the water before hurling into the toilet once again.

Harry's POV

I rub Jenna's back in circular motions as she throws up once more. I knew this would happen and I tried to warn her but here we are now, quarter to five in the morning as she pukes her brains out in my washroom.

We had sat by the waterfall for a ways longer before I finally picked her drunken ass off of the rocks and literally carried her through the path and to my house.

Luckily my mother wasn't home to ask questions when I came home with a drunk Jenna in a skin tight dress in my arms.

When we got to my bedroom I laid her in my bed before taking her phone and texting her mom for her.

"Hey mom is it ok if I stay over at Tara's tonight :)" I texted her mother. I knew it wasn't my place to text her mom from her phone, but I figured she would thank me for it later.

"Yeah sweety, that's fine :) be safe x" she replied before I took off my shirt of put on some pyjama bottoms and climbed into bed with her.

Jenna had finally stopped throwing up and she leaned against my bath tub panting for air, I took a seat next her and we sat in silence for a couple minutes.

"Thanks again" she says still panting, I nod and give her a sleepy smile and run my hand through my hair shaking it.

"We didn't.. Do anything last night did we." She asks.

"What do you.."

"Oh! Of course not.. Hell no!"

"Wait I didn't mean it like that, not that doing that.. Having.. Would be bad or anything! It would probably be good.. I mean no it wouldn't.. Ugh that's not what I mean!!" I fumble my words.

She stops my ramble by placing a hand on my thigh.

"I know what you mean" she says and gives me the best smile she can in the state that she's in.

I get up and lend her and hand to stand up but she turns it down and stands up on her own.

We head to my kitchen and she takes a seat on one of the stools.

"Do you want anything for breakfast." I ask already knowing the answer.

"No I'm fine, maybe just a glass of water if that's ok."

I pour her a glass and slide it to her.

She takes a sip and spits it out panic on her face.

My parents are probably worried sick, I didn't show up last night.. and Tara.. and Niall!

"Calm down, I texted your mom on your phone, she thinks you slept at Tara's"

"Oh"

"Thanks" she says.

"I know I shouldn't have been on your phone but I figured it's what you would have wanted be to do."

"True" she says and takes another sip of water.

...

Jenna's POV

I pull out my phone and text my mom first

"Spending the day with Tara, be home for supper."

Then I text Tara

"So sorry I left you at the party, it's just I was so emotional after Calum bringing up the past and Harry came and found me.. and ugh I can't type you all that had happened, I'll have to tell you everything soon, just know I'm sorry! Oh and if my mom asks I spent the night with you"

My mom replies to my text "ok Hun, spaghetti tonight!"

Followed by Tara's reply
"It's ok I'm just glad to know your ok, I tried to find you afterwords but that house was huge!" She says

"Oh! And we have to meet up soon, I have to tell you about my night with Niall! Xo"

"Tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Yes! :*" she says.

I put my phone down and look up at Harry who is now halfway finished a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"So what do you want to do today?" I awkwardly ask.

"How about we just hangout, watch Netflix and chill?" He asks and I agree.

In the time it took to choose the movie, we could have already watched one.

We finally settled with 'The Maze Runner' after I suggested it a couple of times because 1. I had not watched it yet and I had been meaning to and 2. It had Dylan O'brien in it.

We watched the movie on opposite sides of the couch until midway threw Harry paused it to make us popcorn, causing us to have to sit side by side to share it.

And yes we did have that cheesy 'hand touch while reaching for popcorn' moment a couple of times that you see in every mainstream romance movie.

We watched 21 Jump Street next and then I called Tara for a ride.

"Thanks for taking care of me last night, I'm incredibly embarrassed of how drunk and careless I was" I say standing in his front door frame.

"Don't be, it was my pleasure." He say looking at his feet before looking into my eyes and smiling at me and he let out a giggle. I assume he was thinking about me in my drunken state and couldn't help but laugh at the images of me making a fool out of myself.

"Thanks for last night and comforting me after everything went down."

"No, thank you for spending the night with me and making me feel like someone cared for me. I meant everything I said Jenna, about my feelings and I was relived when you felt the same."

Wait what the hell was he talking about?

I heard a honk of a car horn and sure enough Tara was in the driveway and waved at Harry and I.

"See you later alligator" he said while kissing my cheek and shutting the door.
-

What do you think Harry mysteriously said to Jenna? Leave a comment? I'll be updating tomorrow! Maybe late tonight I'm not sure yet. 3 updates in one day may be pushing it :$ please favourite this book and add it to your reading lists and all that stuff for me? :)
Ps. Sorry if I got your hopes up with 'Netflix and chill' ;)
Until next time
Xo