Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I put on some heavy metal music for my drive home from Jenna's, metal always made me feel better when I was pissed. It allowed me to take out my anger within the music instead of lashing out at people.

I got home, threw my keys on the counter and stomped my way up the stairs and too my bedroom and plopped myself onto my bed.

How could she? After everything that happened and she 'doesn't remember' the most important topic that got brought up!

The night went well, oh so well.. Who knows how much of it she can even recall.

I know I shouldn't be pissed, what do I expect I knew she was pissed drunk, I should have known she wouldn't remember, but a part of me still is bitter.

Maybe this is a sign, that I should just give up with her. She obviously doesn't want a relationship, I know she kissed me and all but she was drunk and every chance I get to make a move while she's sober she pushes me right back into the friend zone.

I strip down to my boxers and climb in bed before falling asleep dreaming of a life where she would actually like me.

....

My mom yells down the hall "HARRY GET READY FOR SCHOOL, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE"

When I don't take any action to get up she storms to my room and chucks a pillow at my head.

"Seriously get up" she huffs.

"I'm up" I mumble and she turns my light on before leaving the room.

Monday mornings are the worst.

I got out of bed and had a quick shower before putting on a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt as per usual.

I blow dried my hair putting the front up in a quiff and put some gel in it.

Yes I blow dry my hair.

I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant before putting on my tan boots and rushing out the door taking my car so I don't have to awkwardly sit next to Jenna on the bus.

Speaking of Jenna.. She didn't say a word to me all day, she barely looked at me even.

I didn't hangout with Calum and his group today and honestly I don't plan on it ever again, he's a douche.

A couple of the snobby popular girls laughed at Jenna in the hall so I shot them a nasty glare when they got all blushy faced looking at me.

I felt bad in that moment for her, and I almost caved and talked to her.. But obviously she was mad at me for being harsh with her, her silence says it all.

I never stayed to far from her in case Calum decided to run his mouth again, I was constantly worried for her.

She clearly hasn't buried all of the demons that were created because of him and I'll be damned if I have to sit back and watch him dig them up.

I drove home at the end of the day rethinking everything through my head.

She couldn't control the fact that she didn't remember and maybe I was being too harsh with her. When I took a seat on my couch I pulled out my phone to call her and apologize when I received a text from her.

"You know what you piece of shit, be mad at me all you want for something I can't help, ignoring me all day was real mature of you by the way! If your going to be like that then just don't bother talking to me again."
-

Short and sweet :) thoughts on Jenna's text? Was it going a little bit overboard or did she have all the right reasons to be pissed at Harry?
Ps. I got a job today guys! I'm so happy :)
Xoxo