Chapter 16

Jenna's POV

I wake up and check the clock 12:38am. School! I slept through my.. Alarm? I'm sure I set one.

There is a tray on the nightstand with a bagel with cream cheese, a chocolate chip muffin, a glass of milk and a note reading

"Jenna, my mom shut off your alarm last night because they figured we should stay home today after everything that happened. Here's some breakfast :) all the love, H."

Visions of the Flames devouring my lovely home flash through my mind but I shake it off and devour the breakfast Harry had politely made for me. I down the milk before hoping out of bed and opening the door of this new, quite fancy guest room of Harry's house.

I hear some bustling coming from the bathroom down the hall and Harry walks out. Wet hair, shirtless and a white towel hanging very low, exposing his deep v lines. He is brushing his teeth and unaware of my presence until he almost runs into me.

"Oh hey, sorry" he mumbles with the toothbrush in his mouth.

"Uhh.. It's no problem... I just.. Iiiii" he catches be staring at his toned body.

"Uh.. Thanks! For the breakfast, well I guess lunch now that is" I finish when I realize he noticed and I blush.

He takes the tooth brush out of his mouth before saying "oh that, it was nothing really, so what do you want to do today?"

"I can just read or something, it's fine" I give him a small smile before looking down at my feet.

"Oh you read? What genre" he asks me and I am taken back by the fact that he's actually interested in my life of reading.

"Mostly romance" I say embarrassed.

"Nice" he says before walking over to the sink in the bathroom he just came from, spitting his toothpaste into it, and walking back over to me.

"But really I'm not just going to let you sit around and read all day, how about we go for a walk through the trails, it's really beautiful now that the leaves are starting to change colour" Harrys eyes light up at the thought and I can't help myself to agree to go with him.

"Your mom dropped these off earlier" he says holding up 4 bags from American Eagle, Garage, Hollister, and H&M. Of course when I look in the bag it contains much girlies clothing then I'm used to, my mom has never been one to support my loose t shirt and jeans habits.

I can't help but think about my favourite pair of black converse that I left at home before the fire. Of course the one day I decide to wear boots instead of my lucky converse my damn house burns down.

I went and got changed and so did Harry. I decided to wear some knee high socks from H&M, a black high waited skirt,  a black cardigan, and a awfully to tight for my liking grey crop top with black horizontal stripes. I feel absolutely stupid and fat wearing this, I am not a crop top girl for a reason.

Harry brewed us some hot chocolate before pouring it into travel mugs, he complimented my outfit before handing me a mug and opening the back door for me.

He looked nice in some dark washed blue jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and a neutral green toque, different from his usual, but understandably so considering how chilly it is today.

He pulled out a pair of what I assume are his mothers grey gloves once we get on the trail.

We take a different route from the waterfall trail that I assumed we would go on and it's absolutely breathtaking.

The red orange and yellow leaves cover the sky when you look up, not many have fallen yet but it still is outstanding nice. The trees sort of numb the winds and we both look around in aweh.