Chapter 20

He kissed my neck softly, hands gripped around my hips in a rough yet gentle way, nailing me against the bed. I trace my fingers over his prominent back muscles and with one suck in the sweet spot of my neck I let out a moan and pull his body to mine wrapping my legs around him. He places small kisses along with little bites down from my neck to my cleavage and then to my stomach.

12 hours earlier

My mother takes a sip of her coffee and awkwardly sits it on the table at the cafe her, Harry, his mother and I decided to have lunch at. We sit in silence for a while before my mother and Harry's begin to speak at the same time. "You first" Anne insists, "no really please, it was nothing important anyways" my mother says almost in relief that she doesn't have to be the first one to speak.

"Let's just put the last couple days behind us" Anne begins and everyone seems to exhale. "It's been stressful and awkward and a lot of arguing and words have been said and I think we just need to put it in the past and start fresh!" She smiles and the waiter comes over with our dessert. "Starting with this cake" she adds and we all laugh.

Anne tells us about this new lady Stacy at her work that keeps giving her a hard time. She's on her case 24/7 and doesn't seem to realize that Anne has been a nurse for far longer then this Stacy chick and she is perfectly capable of doing her job without her input.

Light conversation gets tossed around until my mother finally brings up our home. "The house is totalled unfortunately but we will be re building the house, everything was burned, thankfully our fire safety box with our birth certificates and such survived but other then that, everything's gone." She chokes on the final word.

"Think of it as a fresh start, now you get the fun of re building and making your new house all that you want it to be, and getting to make new memories in your fancy new house" Anne try's to cheer me and my mom up and Harry reaches for my hand underneath the table.

Speaking of Harry, I can't believe what just happened.. I basically confessed feelings for him that I wasn't sure I had and now we're kind of in this awkward "are we together or.?" Stage. We both agreed it would probably be best to keep things from our parents considering we're living together and if they knew I would probably be forced to stay at the hotel with my father.

Harry convinced me to stay with them and not with my dad. It didn't really take much convincing considering the horrible way my father spoke of me, I'm not his number one fan at the moment and I don't plan on running to stay with him anytime soon.

So for the time being I guess me and Harry are just going to figure things out along the way, without our family knowing.

"I'll buy" my mother offers to pay for the bill, "really dear, I've got it, you've got enough financial stuff going on" Anne refuses to let my mother pay. They bicker for a bit before agreeing to split the check.

"I've gotta use the restroom, I'll meet you in the car?" Anne excuses herself.

"I gotta go too actually, be there in a few" my mom says leaving Harry and I alone.

We walk out to the car in silence and we wait by the car quietly before Harry speaks.

"Let me take you out" he says, me leaning on the car and Harry standing in front of me.

"We go out all the time, what do you mean" I ask.

"Like a date, a real date. We haven't really had the most normal dating life, so let me take you out" he says leaning toward me.