Chapter 17

Harry's POV

"DAD" Jenna yells and pushes me off of her and stands to her feet and I do the same.

"Um..Nice to meet you Mr. Hemsworth" I say uncomfortably and reach a hand out for him to shake.

This is how I meet her dad, you've got to be kidding me.

He scans my tattooed bare chest and walks past me turning down my hand shake and I don't blame him, I was just fingering his daughter, luckily he didn't see that much but he did see a shirtless boy laying on top of her.

"Christina!" Jenna's father yells throughout the house.

Her mother stumbles down the hall rubbing her eyes and yawning until she notices who it was calling her, my mother follows.

"Steven! Hun I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow!" She says, a smile lights her face and she races to hug him.

"Well with everything happening with our home I figured I would come by early, I was going to surprise you, but it looks like I was the one getting surprised" he says glaring at me.

Christina looks confused and then she pieces it together.

"They weren't.."

"Walked in to find him on top of her! You sure this is the place we should be staying at!?" He raises his voice.

"I'm really sorry sir it won't happen ag-"

"Stop talking your input is irrelevant" Jenna's dad cuts me off and I listen.

"Jenna what are you thinking, have you been sleeping with this boy, is this what happens when I leave?" He questions.

"No! God no dad, we were just kissing, it's complicated, it was just once it won't happen again!"

"I don't want her staying here Christina I mean it!" He yells louder and Jenna's mother puts her hands on his chest to calm him down.

"Honey maybe we can compromise, it's already been hectic enough and stressful on both me and our daughter, Anne and Harry have been so good to us, I don't think we need to make any rash decisions" she says.

He looks like he's thinking and my mum adds "maybe we'll make some ground rules.. Harry can sleep on the couch so they aren't so close, they won't stay out past 8:00 unless supervised?"

"8:00? Mom that's kind of unrealistic" I say.

"Deal with it, maybe you'll think twice before you make out with our houseguests" she glares at me.

"Let's not turn this into more then it needs to be" Christina rubs his arm.

"Fine! But I swear if I find you so much as breathing too close to her, your done" he says teeth clenched, eyes burning through my soul.

"K let's go to bed now, Jenna can go to her room and Harry you stay here I'll get you a blanket and pillow" my mum says after the long awkward pause.

She gets me some bedding and Jenna's mom finally drags Steven to their guest bedroom.

"God Harry your going to drive our guests away what were you thinking!" My mom whisper's so Jenna doesn't here.

"I really like her mom, a lot" I say and my mum gives me a sympathetic smile. She's always been an easy going parent.

"I'm still angry with you" she says trying to fake an angry face.

"You have horrible timing, I thought Steven was going to rip your head off" she breaks her serious face with a laugh and I join her.

"You really like her eh?" My mom asks and takes a look over at Jenna in the chair, biting her nails, a nervous habit she has.

"It probably doesn't matter anyway mum. I never know with her, she's closed off, one second she likes me back the next she shifts away if I'm standing too close. She's afraid to have feelings for me" I say quietly, needing to vent and get some of the thoughts off my mind.

"Just give her time she'll come around, just not when her fathers around maybe?" She laughs once more before handing me the bedding.

"Thanks mum" I say.

"No problem, there's more in the hall closet if you get cold.

"For everything" I say.

"Oh, anytime hun. Get a good sleep love" she says before heading off to her room.

"Well that wasn't exactly how I wanted to meet your dad" I say meeting Jenna over by the chair and she stands.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be able to look at him tomorrow" she laughs but I know she isn't joking.

"I guess I'll go to bed then" she says after a pause.

"That'd be good" I say and she turns to walk down the hallway to her room.

I grab her forearm and turn her around and plant a kiss on her lips. Her arms reach up and wrap around my neck and I pull her waist closer.

When our lips disconnect Jenna stutters "I uh.. My room" before spinning around and closing her bedroom door behind her.
-

Hi(: hope this chapter didn't bore you too much, it's kind of short and but I'll be updating tomorrow so stay tuned 😊