Chapter 3

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

When I woke up this morning, the bright light shinned through the windows causing me to be temporarily blinded. A girl needs her beauty sleep right? I pulled my blanket over my head and snuggled my head against my cozy pillow as I went back into my deep slumber.

Only to be interrupted by an obnoxious sister who was singing five minutes later.

"Wake up Tessa! Or I'm going to keep singing. I'll even sing a Justin Bieber song if you don't get up within the next minute!"

I immediately flung myself out of my bed, while sending her my evil death glare. I never have and never will be a morning person. Mornings for me were like my arch nemeses, Justin Bieber songs were a torture, and together they make a world war three waiting to happening. Plus, listening to my sister's screeching would be suicidal.

My body ached at every spot imaginable, I'm pretty sure I was still half asleep.

"What?" I manage to say, not even having the energy to go all psycho bitch mood on her.

"I was dying to know about what happened yesterday. A gossip is going around school that you were expelled from school because of that fight with Rochelle. I wanted to ask you yesterday, but you were knocked out when I got home. And mom being mom, she said something about how it wasn't her place to tell. I want details now!"

"Don't remind me." A groan escaped my lips, before I plopped my sore body back onto the wonderful thing I like to call a bed. I stuffed my face back onto the pillow, trying my best as possible to block out any sound.

"AND I WAS LIKE BABY, BABY, BABY, OH!" Chasity wailed on the top of her lungs, while rapidly shaking my body like a mad man.

"Okay, I'm up."

After hearing that voice, I was wide awake. No need for a splash of cold water on my face, just need to hear her terrible singing to a terrible song and I'm good.

"C'mon, tell me the details now."

I stared up at my white ceiling, remembering all of the drama that had happen yesterday. So much for trying to forget what had happen yesterday. I released a long sigh before replying to her.

"Well, Rochelle got all up in my face because Jake was talking to me. You can see how that went. And a bunch of stuff was said. Then she was about to make a remark about mom, and then before I knew it a fight had happen. I'm pretty sure whatever Rochelle told her mom was exaggerated a lot, but as you can see now I am expelled."

"That bitch, well I'm glad you broke her stupid fake face. I'm going to kick the shit out of her today!" She hissed in a murderous tone.

When it came to family, I could always have my sister's back. I'm not going to lie, things weren't always like this. We actually used to be one of those sisters who hated each other's guts, always trying to make each other's lives a living hell.

But eventually from all what had happen in the past, we came to the conclusion that we needed each other for support and comfort. From after that one incident, we have been closer than ever imagine. If you had told me four years ago that we be friends, I would had laughed in your face.

"I don't think mom need another call from the principle telling her that her youngest daughter had also been expelled from school. Just try and stay out of Rochelle's radar."

"Can't promise you anything, oh and mom called from work telling you not to be late for your first day of school." She ruffled my messy bed hair like I was a little kid, before making her way out of my room.