Chapter 8

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

A good amount of time had passed since that stupid Alec kid showed up at my doorsteps. Did I kick his butt, making sure that he didn't have the guts to ever step foot on my door step again? I wish I did, I know right? How could I have not beat the crap out of him, how could have I not gotten Drake to come with me to smash his car into a billion pieces?

I was going to, and I would have if Chasity didn't come down running, playing the role of superman by trying to protect her so called man and screaming at me to not hurt her precious baby.

Did I need to take a rain check or something? Why was she getting all defensive over a cheating jerk?

Well I don't even know myself because every time I even tried to talk to her after that incident, she rolls her eyes and ignores me. Well sorry for trying to be a good older sister. I have a feeling that she and Alec got back together, but why? Then again she did forgive Derek very easily. So she could easily forgive two guys who had hurt her, but not a sister who tried to protect her.

Well you know what? I don't want to accept her apology. She should seriously just grow up and face the facts. Sure I sound extremely bitchy right now, but hell yes I should be. If you were as pissed as I am right now, you would understand my situation.

"Tessa, duck!" A masculine shouts from a far. Before I could comprehend what he was saying, I look up to see a football flying straight at me.

The impact from the ball caused my head to rock back. I was feeling light weighted as my vision started to become blurry for a good ten seconds or so.

"Dude, I think she needs ice or something."

I lightly placed my hand against my aching forehead before mumbling harshly, "No shit Sherlock."

A warm hand removed my hand from my forehead, followed by a cold icepack being placed on my head by Keaton. "Do you want me to kiss the pain away too?" He questioned while batting his eyelashes like a little girl.

"No thanks Kitten, I think I'll live." Yep you guessed it right, his nickname Kitten did stick.

"Mamacita, please. Your getting that kiss anyways." He said in an extremely fake and horrible Spanish accent before giving me a kiss on the check. A smile appeared onto my lips, he was seriously so un-football player like sometimes.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I set you up on a blind date with Jay tonight, so you guys can get to know each other before tomorrow's dance."

"I don't want to be left alone with some random guy." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, before tapping my left foot impatiently for his answer.

"It's not like he's a rapist or anything. Besides he has never gotten detention in his life either, you two will be perfect for each other."

"If he turns out to be a complete douche bag, you have to go on a date with Edna." I couldn't help it but to smirk from his reaction.

Keaton eyes widen as he choked on the water from my water bottle that he was drinking out of. "Edna? That really weird girl with the huge mole on her nose with hair growing out of it?"

"Yes her, I have gym class with her and apparently she has had this huge crush on you since the third grade. And stop hogging all of my water, I'm going to die of dehydration one day because of you." I grabbed the bottle back from him, taking a long sip of my fresh cold water. Let me just add how refreshing it feels, especially from sitting on a bench that feels like a grill for the past two hours.

"You know this makes our seventh kiss?" He huskily says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"We kissed once Keaton, and that was because you forced me to."