7 - donuts

Luke's POV:
"Wait, what?!" I screamed into the phone.
"You heard." I could feel Maya's sass from the other side of the phone and I laughed.
"I didn't know that could happen so soon."
"Well it did." She sighed.
"Anyways, I gotta go." I sighed back.
"Bye Lucifier."
"Bye Mayita." I hit the end button and laid back in my bed. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

Restricted number: Your precious boy is slipping away. Better catch him.

I shrugged and threw my phone to the side. My eyes closed and I slowly drifted off.
______________
"Luke."
"Lukey pookey."
"Lucifer."
"LUCIFER!" I scrunched my face up as the light turned on and I put my pillow over my face. "Wake up!" I heard a groan and I felt someone sit on my stomach. I groaned back and tried to push them off my stomach.
"Luke, there's pizza downstairs."
Silence.
"That's it, I'm taking Mr.Pickles." I flipped the covers off of my body and jumped out of bed. "Thats what I thought." Calum stood infront of me, wearing black skinny jeans, a giant sweater, and a beanie plopped on top of his head. I looked down at myself, seeing just a pair of boxers. I blushed and pulled out a pair of sweatpants from my dresser, sliding them on.
"You need a shirt to get donuts." I sighed and pulled out a black muscle shirt and threw it on. I went over to my closet and found my black Vans, chucking them on. Calum laughed.
"What?"
"I like how you can carelessly throw together an outfit."
"Eh." I followed him out the door and downstairs.
"Luke, where are you going?"
"To get donuts."
"Alright, have fun."
"Bye mom."
"Bye Liz!" Calum shut the door behind me and we hopped into his car.
"You can go to sleep."
"Okay." I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but thoughts kept running through my head about the text.
"Seriously?!" I heard Calum yell at traffic. I finally felt my body slowly drift away and I flew away from the world of traffic.
__________________
"Luke."
"Lukey pookey."
"Lucas."
"Do we seriously have to do this again?" I opened my eyes and looked around.
"Where the hell are we?"
"At the donut shop." Calum had sunglasses on and he was grinning from ear to ear.
"Please tell me we are still in-"
"California."
"WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed.
"Sorry?"
"We should be in Florida. Instead we are halfway across the fucking country!"
"Calm the hell down!" I heard a voice from the backseat and I looked to see Michael, Ashton, Kyra and Maya shoved together in the backseat. I busted out laughing at the sight and looked over to see Calum laughing too.
"Let's get the freaking donuts already." I hopped out of the car and streched my stalky legs.
"Nice outfit." I looked over to see Kyra, one hand on her hip. She was wearing a black tank top, blue joggers, and black Vans.
"Oh my god." I laughed. Her hair was plopped on top of her head in a bun and she untied it to reveal long wavy hair. She raised an eyebrow at me and I realized I had been staring at her for a while. We walked towards the small shop and looked at the large display of pastries. There were all sorts of different cereals and candies assorted onto all the donuts.
"We have to get like, six boxes of donuts." Ashton stared hungrily at them all.
"Why not? We can all pay for a box."
"Let's do it." Maya laughed.
"Two panda, three cinnamon cereal, one fruity pebble, four maple bacon, and two fruit loop donuts." Michael already ordered and we all ordered after him. Once we had all gotten our boxes, we walked outside and got into Calum's Jeep.
"To the hotel!" Calum yelled and turned on the car and we drove away from California Donuts.
____________________________
"Oh my gosh it's so big!"
"Yes! Right there!"
"Oh yeah!"
"Its gigantic!"
"Will it fit?"
"Michael!" Maya yelled and I heard a slap.
"You guys made it sound wrong." He laughed. Calum pulled into a large parking lot and turned the car off. We looked around and got out, I watched as everyone took out their suitcases.
"We packed one for you too." Michael handed me a familiar suitcase and I smiled.
"I got this when I was eight." I laughed at the memory and everyone stared at me.
"What? You've never seen someone connect with old memories?" I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the door.
"Luke watch out!" I looked back at Maya waving her hands to the side at something to the side.
"What?" I looked to the side and saw a car coming straight for me. I felt an impaction in my hip first, and then I felt cold, smooth metal to my temple. I flew into mid air with screams flooding my ears as I collided with the rocky concrete. I could feel a tire crushing my ankle and the rest of my body was sprawled on the concrete. I felt the pressure on my ankle lift and the car above me reversed. I could barely hear screams but they were there.
"Luke!"
"AH!" I sat up in the seat, panting. I looked down at my ankle, which was fine.
"We're here."
"Oh. Don't tell me we are in California." I looked around, but it was dark. I heard Calum laugh from beside me.
"Dude, chill.We're in Florida."
"Okay, good. Cause I had a dream that I got run over."
"But, you did. Vitals are stable."
"What?"
"Luke honey, can you hear me? I love you." I heard my moms tears coming out of Calum's body. "Please don't let go."
"Calum?" I closed my eyes tight and opened them to see a small, white room.
"Luke, you're awake!"
_________________
Tbh I'm kinda digging this book. Anyways I have to give a crappy a/n so yea I will update as soon as I can and OMG JET BLACK HEART IS SO GOOD
anyways....
Peace out girl scouts!