16 - smirk

(A/n: caution, there is a brief amount of smut here.)

Luke's POV:
It has been a few weeks since Kyra was released from the hospital, she's been doing good ever since. She lost her left leg, but she's taking physical therapy. Calum is finally out of the bubble, and no signs of uncontrolled anger. Kyra and I have established 'us' officially, everybody calls us 'Lura'. Calum and Maya are called 'Maylum'. Its kinda cute, once you think about it. Everybody is happy right now, and nothing can really drag us down. We all graduate in a week from high school, and its kind of funny how we've missed so many days of school, but we can still graduate. I thought they had a rule against that.
"Luke?" Maya called.
"Whaaat?"
"We have to go shopping!"
"Okay!" I smiled. "So I have to get dressed into something nice." I mumbled.
"What was that?" She walked out of the bathroom, piercing an earring into her ear. Her and I recently bought an apartment with two rooms and one bathroom, and a small kitchen and living room, so we basically shared everything.
"I'll get my jeans." I opened my closet, looking at the multiple rows of black skinny jeans, sectioned into groups by number of holes. I grabbed a pair with holes in both knees, and headed towards my dresser. I pulled out a random shirt, and it showed the Nirvana logo. I shrugged, pulling it on over my muscle tee. I pulled my sweatpants down and grabbed my jeans, getting ready to put them on.
"Hey." Kyra appeared at the door, a short skater skirt and a tank top showing just enough cleavage. Her skirt was pulled up to just above her hip sockets, showing lots of leg.
"Hey." I smirked.
"Did you really already- do you want me to help you out?" She pointed at my boxers and I blushed, already knowing what was happening down there.
"Heh, would you?" My face was reddening by the minute.
"Yeah, sure." She came over, sticking her index finger between the waistline of my plaid boxers, pulling them out and letting them snap back against my hip. She grabbed both sides of my boxers and pulled them down slowly.
"Stop teasing me." I whined. My shaft sprung up, barely touching her bottom lip, making me buck my hips.
"Let's get started." Kyra smirked.
_________________
"That was," I sighed, wiping my sweaty forehead. "Amazing." My hair was matted down to my face, I slightly brushed it away. I looked over at Kyra, who was smiling at her accomplishment. I pulled a strand of hair out of her face, pushing it behind her ear. I gently kissed her cheek before getting up and yanking my skinny jeans on. I walked into the restroom and wiped away some of the sweat with a towel. I heard noises from Maya's room, and I curiously pressed my ear to the door.
"Oh, Calum, don't stop!" I pressed my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh. Kyra had followed along, and also was trying not to laugh.
"Oh, Kyra, yes baby!" I moaned in a high tone. She followed along with short moans.
"Okay, we get it!" Calum yelled. I laughed, walking towards the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and took a gigantic bite, juice ran down my chin. Kyra came over with a paper towel, laughing.
"You look so adorable." She handed me the towel and I wiped my chin.
"Thanks." I blushed. She kissed my cheek and sat down at the table. I followed her, sitting down in the chair next to him. Maya opened her bedroom door, face red and hair stuck to her forehead. Calum followed in the same condition.
"Wow, you guys really got it on, huh?" I laughed.
"Shut up." Maya smirked. Calum wiped his forehead, sitting next to Kyra. He reeked of sweat and sex.
"Please take a shower." Kyra whined. She stuck her nose into her shirt playfully.
"Not together!" I added, laughing. Calum smirked and shrugged, looking over at Maya.
"I agree with Luke for once." She laughed.
"Dang, how does it feel to be rejected?" I laughed with Maya. Calum shook his head and walked towards Maya's bedroom.
"Babe!" Maya sighed and followed him into her room. I felt my phone buzz and I looked down at my phone. There was a text message from an unknown number.

Restricted: now you've got her,
good job.
but have fun,
cause who says
good people
don't have dark secrets?

I frowned at it, knowing somebody was just trying to mess with my head. I shoved my phone into my back pocket and grabbed my keys.
"Let's go." I smiled at Kyra.
"Maya, Calum, let's go!" Kyra yelled.
"Coming!" Calum yelled. Him and Maya walked out, following us downstairs to the lobby. We hopped into my Honda and drove away from the small building we call home.
__________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school work... And napping bc I stay up until 12 am SOOOO I can't wait for slfl oml I might get pit tickets with my friend and its gonna be amazing man. I'm most likely getting tickets, and most likely pit, but idek. I'm going to the Woodlands show. I'll probably print out a picture of John Cena and put it on a poster LMAO anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Peace out, girl scouts.