epilogue

Narrator's POV: (decided a change)
Kyra, Ashley, Calum, and Luke now live in a three-story house with three kids, all girls. They're names are Maya, Melanie, and Michelle.
(A/n : Asha don't you dare say anything about Michelle)
They're triplets, born when Ashley was the age of 23. Calum and Luke had no children, they decided to stay like that. The two couples had a double wedding, with the request of chocolate cake from all of the members of the couples. They had five cake toppers, all of them plus one that looked like Maya, so she'd be there too. They had a ketchup fountain and 16 pounds of McDonald's fries, request of Luke.
(A/n : I had to :-) )
The girls are just about to end high school, they're all 17. They're in grade
12, and they all have scholarships. Maya in orchestra, Melanie in choir, Michelle in band. They're all going to Baylor to become doctors and they have already paid the rest of college. Kyra and Ashley work at Urban Outfitters, with a very high pay. Luke works at Hot Topic, and Calum at Journey's. They all work at the same mall, and they have lunch together everyday.
Luke's POV: *Christmas day*
"Alright, present time!" I yelled. I was in my reindeer footsie, matching with Calum.
"Yay!" Michelle ran across the carpet, over to the glowing Christmas tree like a little kid. Everyone followed along. I sorted through the presents, sliding them to each person as I read the names.
"Okay, you can open them now." I laughed. They tore through the wrapping paper.
"Guitar picks! Thanks dad!" Michelle beamed.
"A blue violin, coolio." Maya laughed.
"Hair dye, aw yes." Melanie smiled.
"Don't use too much." I warned. She evilly smiled.
"A karaoke machine, yes. Just yes." Melanie held up the small silver machine.
"You know me so well, mom." Maya held up and All Time Low sweatshirt.
"I also got hair dye." Michelle smirked at Melanie. "Here's ours to you guys." They each slid a present to everyone of us old people, and we opened them.
"Gift cards to IHOP, perfect." I chuckled.
"Enjoy!" Maya laughed.
"Merry Christmas." Calum smiled, looking around at everyone.
"Group hug!" I yelled. We all huddled together, our reindeer feet touching. Calum toppled over, and I fell with him.
"Doggy pile!" Kyra yelled, flopping on top of us. Weight grew more and more on top of us, and we all laughed as the pile collapsed and we were scattered across the floor like Jenga blocks. Everyone was still laughing, and you could smell turkey from the oven.
"Happy Hanukkah!" Ashley smiled.
"Shut up, its Christmas." Kyra laughed.
"Its also Hanukkah." Calum dared to say.
"You wanna fight?" Ashley smiled.
"Let's go!" Calum yelled, laughing.
"Family ramble!" Maya watched intently.
"Hold my hoops." Calum looked at me, and I rolled my eyes, joining the kids. Ashley jumped on his back, making him fall over. He groaned, grabbing her thigh and flipping her over, pinning her by her wrists.
"Go dad!" Maya yelled.
"Come on, mom!" Melanie chuckled. Kyra got up, running over and shoving Calum off of Ashley and pinning him down.
"Hey, that's cheating!" I ran over, pushing Kyra over. She laughed and tried to push me off, but she couldn't. I realized I missed her smile, I missed her. But that didn't matter anymore, we were in our 40's and married. Calum came over, slamming his hand on the carpet, snapping me out of my trance.
"One, two, three, winner!" He smiled. I jumped up, throwing my fists in the air.
"Let's eat some turkey!"