Ciel x Reader (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)

You couldn't help but shiver as you sat in an alleyway, curled up in a ball.  As usual, the rain was coming down in buckets, drenching you through your clothes. And to make matters worse, it wasn't just raining - it was storming.

You put your head in your hands and groaned. 

I knew it was a terrible idea to go out shopping while it was raining! you thought. I got lost one way or another... and now I'm going to die in some strange alleyway!

You knew that there was almost no hope of someone reporting you missing and going to find you. You lived alone and tended to avoid involving yourself in your local community; even though they were all low-class citizens like you, they were snooty and self-centered.

A thunderclap boomed, making you jump and lose your train of thought. You decided to seek shelter from the downpour in the next store you saw. You stood up, shaking from the cold, and started shuffling forward, squinting through the heavy rain in an attempt to make it easier to see. However, since the rain was so blinding, you ended up tripping over something - you couldn't tell what. You gasped as you fell face-first onto the street. 

"There's no way anyone would let some low-class, dirty commoner into their shop while there's a storm raging, anyway," you mumbled to yourself. With that, you decided to just lay there and hope that somebody would find you.

You were fading in and out of consciousness - thanks to the freezing weather - when you started to hear the rumbling of a carriage approaching. Through some miracle, the person manning it seemed to notice you, as they abruptly stopped. 

You heard a few people conversing, seemingly about you, in low tones. You couldn't tell what they were saying until one of them clearly spoke: "We are going to take the person back to the manor and heal them, Sebastian."

"Yes, my lord," was the last thing you heard before the world went black.

-Timeskip-

Your first reaction when you woke up was to run away screaming.

"Where am I?!" you gasped, sitting upright.

You were definitely not at your home. After all, you were way too poor to afford the silk bed sheets you found yourself resting on.

You rubbed your head. The last thing you remembered was being found lying on the street. 

Just then, the door opened. A boy who couldn't have been older than 13 or 14 strode in before taking a seat on a chair next to the bed.

"Are you rested up?" the boy asked almost immediately.

You studied him before replying, "Who are you?"

The boy raised his chin, giving off an air of importance. 

"My name is Ciel Phantomhive. I am the head of the Phantomhive family and the owner of this estate. And you are?"

"I'm (y/f/n). I don't have a family and the place I live in is run-down and dirty," you responded honestly.

"What happened? Why were you lying in the street?" Ciel asked.

"I got caught in the storm while I was out shopping," you explained. "I went to go look for help, but then I tripped and fell. I suppose that you rescued me, so thank you. I appreciate it a lot."

"Well, you look as if you're feeling better now. I'll have Sebastian bring us some tea, and then we can talk," Ciel said.

As if 'Sebastian' could magically tell that Ciel wanted him, a tall man with striking red eyes who you assumed was a butler appeared in the doorway.