Naruto x Kawaii Neko Reader

(da pic is chu!!! xD)

"NURTO-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN," you yelled, running through the streets. "I WANT TO MARRY YYOU."

Only... *JAPANESE GASP* NARTO-KUN WAS NOT THERE!!!!!!

"HELP ME DESU!" you gasped, collapsing and sobbing kawaii anime tears. "I CANT FIND NART-SENPAI!"

"I can help u," said a sexy voice. You looked up to see SASKAY.

"SAUCEKEY!" you gasped. "KYAAAAAAAAAA YOU SCARED ME!!1"

"it's okay im here to help chu," he said in a kawaii koe (DAT'S VOICE IN JAPANES xD)

"ok, so, we need 2 find him so dat we can de-feet da titans," you said, batting your KAWAII-ASS eyelashes.

"k."

You two started NRTO RUNNING through the streets, yelling, "NRRRRRRRT! WHERE DID CHU GO? xD"

That's when you saw...

OMFG A TATIN

"SSSSEEEEESKEEEEEE!" you shrieked, your neko ears twitching. "IT'S A TEETAN HHALP"

"I DAISUKI U SO I WILL KILL IT! YOU KEEP ON RUNNING AND LOOKING FOR NARUT!" he yelled. Anime tears washed down his cheeks as he used his samrai powrs to de-feet the tittyn.

"K!" you screamed, your animu hair flowing behind you as you ran 2 find Narto.

Suddenly, you saw someone that could help chu...

...

...

...

...

...

IT WAS KRITO FROM SORD FART ONLINE

"KIRTO-CHAN! TASUKETE KUDSAI!" you screamed. "I CAN'T FIND NUROTA!"

"I WILL HELP CHU xD" Kirit yelled, sprinting towards you. "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU READER-CHAN-SENPAI"

"wat xD" you asked.

"NOTHING," Kiritoo yelled. "So, wear was the last place u saw Nruto?"

"I saw him at DA HOT SPRINGS" you yelled. "I HHOPE HE ISNT NAKED"

An anime kawaii sweatdrop went down your face and it was pretty gross

"K WE WILL GO THERE THEN" yelled Kirito. "AND NOT BC I WANT TO SEE CHU NAKED"

"OMG YU BAKA HENTAI!" you screeched, bonking Krit on te head. "DON'T BE A PERVERT GOD"

"DON'T SWEAR U FUCKIN BITCH" kirittttt yelled back.

"k sry"

Then u ran all da way 2 da hot springs.

"I DON SEE HIM" you sobbed.

Suddenly, SASK ran up to u.

"I DE-FEETED DA TITN," he yelled, but it was really unenthusiastically bc I forgot to put an exclamation mark.

"YATTA! I'M SO URSHEEEEE!!" you yelled, giving Sassyke a huge hug. Then he BLUSHED. Also uresh is how u say happy in JPANES! xD

"I have something 2 tell chu," sasssssssssske said, a serious expression coming over his face.

"WAT IS IT A;ALEIFJrop ewfja;dsflj" YOU asked..

"I... AM IN LOVE WITH YOU DESU READER-CHIN!!" he yelled, collapsing to his knees. "U R SEXY AND HOT AND I WANNA MARRRY U"

You were going to say yes BUT!!!1! Then KORITI said, "NUUUUU I LOVE HER TWO!"

You both stared at him in disgust.

"Say it right, you fucking asshole," you hissed, glaring at him with your neko eyes. "Say it one more time, but correctly."

Kurito looked scared, so he took a deep breath and yelled, "NUUUUU I LOVE HER TWO DESU-DESU-CHAN!"

"YAAAAAAAAYYYY!' you and Sauce yelled, doing an anime dance.

"BUT!!!! IDK WHO TO CHOOOS!" you wept, falling to the ground. "I LOVE U BOTH"

That's when you heard it.

"GOT 2 GO FAST!!!!" someone yelled. You looked behind your shoulder dramatically, and you gasped to see who it was.

"NURT!!!!!!" you yelled, your neko tail wagging lik a dog. "I DAISUKI CHU!!! xD"

You ran AS FAST AS CHU COULD towards Narotu, sobbing.

"DO U LOVE ME," you gasped, collapsing at his feet.

He sexily patted your head before kneeling down so that he was eye-level with you. Oh and he was naked xD. Then, he leaned down and whispered hotly into ur ear.

"No, you fuckin weeb," he hissed. Then he used his animu powers to rip off ur fake neko ears and tail, and u cride. 

tE END