SEQUEL?!

Okay, so how would you guys like a sequel for this book? Yes, I'm saying what you think I am! I'm clearly very excited and if you want to discuss further details, or suggest ideas, please leave comments and private message me, as well as post messages on my account if needed.

So, I decided this because I missed writing my Islamic stories and to be very frank with you all, I've got so much support and so many voters and readers on this book as well as The Bad Boy's Girl (TBBG), so I think I did the right thing.

Please, please, please contact me if you have any ideas because I do have some on my own but maybe if you all suggest, I'd get some good options and write a good sequel from your help.

So... The Iqra and Abdullah love will go on!!

Oh and this was my first book... So do please excuse me if you see errors or stuttering or short chapters. But overall, you guys have given me endless support and as the months stretched on I began to write more better and now I promise you the book will be better.

We all have love for our first books.

   I've also already now posted the first couple of chapters to this books sequel, All Those Mistakes.

   hope you enjoy reading the sequel

xoxo