Chapter 16

"Look, here we are." Abdullah points to the huge building with a sign that says Madamme Tussaides Wax Statues, that flickered brightly and people stopped to take pictures of the grand sight.

He's been telling me all about this and it's very cool, there's like ten thousand celebrities that are made in wax statues whom look so real! It's so cool and amazing. The reviews were fantastic as well.

"Let's go," I usher him and we go and buy tickets then enter the real fun. A couple of people are roaming around but that's it. The wax statues are so real I thought it was a real beautiful woman but it was Jeniffer Lawerance in wax statue. The gleaming marble floors identify the cleanliness of this place, as we roam on.

We take a million selfies and pictures. I also make an IMovie and soon we are busting of laughter and doing poses with them, and I find Justin beiber, too.

There are different rooms. For news, there's a room where it literally looks like you are a weather reporter.

"This place is so cool," I mutter as I pose with Sharukh Khan and Salman Khan. Abdullah grins.

"Yeah, I know right?" He agrees. The last room unfortunately is the huge royal room with Princess Kate and Prince William and Queen Victoria.
And all other royal people, and some prime ministers along the sides. This room is the biggest and it has some s scripts and tables, the royals standing along them.

After looking at the whole 3 floors and sadly exiting the building, I feel so happy with Abdullah's arms around my waist and we walk on.

After grabbing some coffee and eating dinner, we hang out at Times Square, and I know why people call this the City that never sleeps.

...

We go to mueseums in Brooklyn as well and by the time it's leaving, we have a lot of new I love NYC clothes which I adore, and I also got two twin mugs that are so cute and pretty for Mama And Baba. I got a dinner set for Mama and Baba as well and some clothes. For Sahil I got clothes and some really cool shoes he'd love. I also got a really cool case for his iPhone.

For mummy and papa I got clothes and I got some mugs and a picture frame I adored. So many gifts I love to search for. And for each person I got fragrances and lotions.

After an exhausting day all you want to do is cuddle in bed under the covers with your hubby.

...

"Hahaha!" I splatter ketchup on Abduallahs face, and he groans.

"EW!" He throws the packet of mustard and it sprays on my face, and I wipe it off with disgust, washing my face in our hotel washroom.

"Enough, enough, I surrender." Abdullah shouts, and makes his way to the bathroom, looking at us in the mirror. After washing our faces, I smile at the calendar and look at the lotions and body washes, plus the vanilla scented soaps that the hotel gives.

I stash them into my suitcase, since tomorrow we're leaving NYC. I always do this when I come to hotels, and I have a wide variety of scents like raspberry, vanilla, strawberry, seduce me, and more perfumic and natural scents.

...

" Florida. I love Florida. " I sing as I fix up our room. It's been 1 week since we've been here and minimum outing has been done. We are staying at Abdullah's senior friend Raza's house. He has a toddler daughter named Alia and a 6 year old son named Razwan.

Abdullah is out at a local masjid and so is Raza and Razwan tagged along. I clean up our room and then take a shower and pray with Sameera, the wife of Raza .

We've become pretty good friends. I like this family.

Alia screeches as I hug her. She's so friendly. She wraps her tiny arms around me and I sigh, kissing her little cheeks. Her brown eyes look at me in wonder.

"Alia, sweety," I gush as she screeches.

"Me Alia, me Alia." She mutters. That's her most fav phrase and she repeadelty says it.

I help cook dinner and we all eat together. But in a few days we will leave to Disney Resort and I will miss this new family.

...

Oh my god, Alhamdullilah. This place literally is amazing. The swim parks, the huge palace with all the princesses and fun activities, I am a little kid again. But you know Nobody can ever be too old for Disney.

After the whole lots of fun in Disney, we decide to leave and I think it's time we do.

I screech as we slip along in the water slide ride. I'll never forget this.

...

Jet lag, barfing, jet lag. Repeated cycle every single day. I haven't shown the doctor just yet but I know that all the jet lag from Paris has sent me really tired . Food changes, and I guess.

Abdullah has forced me to go to the doctor today. Well, pack a barf bag just in case hubby. I'm a total mess, I don't seem to see how he kisses me and loves me the same way. My bags under my eyes are terrible.

"Well. This may be a stomach flu or travel jet lag or... Something else. But let's see if it's either of those." The doctor does some tests.

"Lately I've been tired a lot as well." I mumble. She nods .

"Well, I'm not a hundred percent sure, but... You may be expecting a baby." She laughs. I gasp at her and Abdullah rushed in to see the fuss. I eye the doc not to tell him just yet, let's buy a test and see.

I've already bought like 3 tests but it's true. I'm pregnant.

"Mashallah! Oh my god, that's great!" Abdullah kisses my cheek.

"Yes, and she's been expecting a baby since a few weeks now." And then the doc tells me some details.

I can't believe this!that's so cute.

...

"Asma, look how big Sarah has gotten!" I screech. Sarah is Asma's 4 month daughter. She is so friendly.

"I know right, and look at you, you're expecting a baby! How wonderful!" She grins at me and we carefully hug.

"Yes, mashallah for both of you." Mama tells us as mummy nods. Sahil Bhai is here with his fiancé, Maryum. Maryum is so nice and kind. She's shy but she and Asma plus I are best friends.

"Well, let's let you rest now," Maryum smiles at my tummy and I look away and blush.

"I agree," Abdullah says and takes my hand as we walk upstairs.

He puts me in bed and tells me to rest. Then he kisses me for a long time and I kiss him back. He gets closer and I pull away, a smirk playing at my lips.

"Now don't get to close, mister. We've got a baby to take care of." And he laughs, holding my hand until I fall into a deep and comfortable sleep.

...

I'm getting more tired but I studied for being a child specialist, a paediatrician.
And I know how to take care of myself pretty well.

I'm always getting visitors and half my days are spent in eating a proper diet, resting and doing mild exercises. I make sure not to lay on my tummy. Even if I do, a little pang at my tummy gets me up.

...