Chapter 11

As we walk down the stairs, Samra makes an appearance, knowing we are going somewhere. I try to drag Abdullah but he turns when he hears Samra.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" She asks. Greattt..

"To the movies. Want to come?" Abdullah asks politely.

"What movie?" I'm surprised she didn't tag along right away. "The Mockingjay " I reply.
She opens her mouth to say something, but her mom for the first time shows up, and she stops. Her mom is with Abdullah's mom, and she's trapped.

"Where are you guys going?" Asks Mummy.

" off to the movies, we were just about to ask you." I smile.

"Oh, mashallah, go, go. Samra, come here, beta. I need to ask you. Where did you put that.." And she takes Samras hand, and walks away while telling us a Salam.

Phew. Mummy you're my hero.

...

We hold hands during the movie, and I cry at the most unbearable and amazing parts. This is only part one, but it's amazing.

We chomp on popcorn and drink soda. After the movie, I look around, and I don't even feel as if I was in this world. I felt as if I was Katniss, and I blink a couple of times, to get back into this world again. Whenever I watch a movie, I feel this way when it's over.

"It happens to you too?" Abdullah laughs, blinking and taking my hand as we walk out of the comfy theatre.

"Yes, I though I was the only one." I laugh, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Me too." He sighs, and we walk out of the theatre and into the mall. It's combined.

"Shall we do some shopping?" He adds. I smile.

"Sure thing." I grin. We walk around, grabbing some coffee and window shopping. We buy some things like perfume, and dresses. I secretly buy cologne that Abdullah liked whilst he was at the washroom. I stuff the small bag after paying in my purse.

After shopping, we go back home. Dinner is not ready, because I begged mummy to let me make it. By the way, I call auntie mummy now, for respect I guess.

So after praying my prayer, I hop into the kitchen with my simple silky clothes on. My dupatta is wrapped around my head and I put on the elegant apron.

"Awesome, beta. What are you making?" Mummy asks.

"Oh.. Hm I was thinking, what about biryani?" I smirk. Her eyes widen.

"Yes yes, your biryani is very delicious. I remember that time, you made it... Ohh, my mouth is watering already." She grins at me as I cook the rice and add food colouring. I leave it for one second and go to the washroom.

When I come back, I stir the rice and luckily it hasn't burnt yet. I cook the chicken into little peices and cook it fast, my mouth watering itself. I cut the small potatoes and add salt to the whole recipe.

After I'm done, I'm so hungry, so I set the table, but I think I am forgetting something. I wonder what. Whatever, I'm too hungry. I call everybody down and we all start eating . I avoid Samras face completely.

Abdullah takes a first scoop and eats it, only to make a dirty face and run to the washroom. Tears prick my eyes and I frown.

"What's wrong??" I ask as he shakes his head while speed walking away from me, leaving all of us in an uncomfortable silence. He comes back, his cold eyes wide and angry.

"You call this food?" He snarls. I look at him in surprise, my tears threatening to slip.

"What's wrong? this is the same one I made last last week, you loved it." I murmur. Tears prickle into my eyes but he takes no notice. "Yeah, well this ain't what you call damn food!" His anger changes the mood, and i slump down.