Chapter 6

Pic of their room above

...

   I gasp. A beautiful and spacious room. White and blue cushions, cream coloured walls. A huge tv and a cream coloured sofa. A bed and a mini chandelier. A dresser by the bed and the huge windows and view. By the tv and sofa a huge washroom with a huge tub and a shower. All you could dream of.

   Curved slightly inward, was a door to a huge deck which had chairs and a table and flowers.

"Mashallah," I breathe.

"Yes, and oh my god I cannot possibly ever stop saying alhamdulilah. He's given me knowledge and a job and money. And soon a beautiful and caring and modest wife inshallah." I don't look away anymore. I know I will be his, and I know I've loved him since the start but another girl would go crazy for his money.

"I know you're not that's type of girl to love my money. I've known it since the start. And I want to tell you, I love that. I know it's haram, I'm not your husband yet but I love it." He looks right at me with those eyes. He's telling the truth.

"It's okay. I.. Think I do to. I'm sorry, i do, okay.. this is awkward." I blush. I can't seem to say the word love in front of him for some reason. I can see the slight hurt in his eyes but he quickly covers it up, realizing it's too early for words like that. He gives me a comforting gaze.

    "It's okay." He smiles, brushing his hair out of his eyes, shyly.

...

   After eating, my mom gets taken on a tour by all of us. We laugh and talk.
Once we reach our soon to be room mom gasps.

"Mashallah, I knew my daughter would get the best husband and best auntie because all that time she's been so obedient to me.

  When I had my accident a few years ago, I fell and my bones would hurt everyday since then. The other car hit me so hard, and it hasn't ever been the same with my bones. But since that day she's been putting creams on me, giving me my iron medicines, and she was so caring to me. Out of my heart came wishes for her and now look." Mama is crying now and so am I. I remember that accident. The car slightly hit mama and her bones were weak and one was close to breaking. God how much I cried. She nearly died.

   She hugs me. Auntie Shaheen sadly and proudly hugs us and Abdullah smiles, mournfully yet proudly.

"I am so proud to have such a caring daughter in law. After the finals please just, can we get her engaged?" Auntie Shaheen smiles. I blush as auntie Shaheen wipes away my tears.

"Yes, of course. Let's go fix the date with them." And so they wipe away their tears and fix their slight lipstick and go downstairs leaving us alone time.

"You did that?" Abdullah finally looks up, his eyes glassy. I shift in my seat and nod.

"Yes, but I don't like to brag." I smile.

"I know how caring you are and I am so lucky to have you as my soon to be wife," he grins and I don't look away anymore. I look right into those eyes and grin back, blushing hard as he blushes too. "The day I saw you in the prayer room was the day I realized you were different than all the other girls out there. I knew you were Iqra Mumin, the sister of my brother's friend, but I didn't really notice you until that day. It changed something, something big. You are different from them all; special, unique, caring, loving, smart, beautiful."

"Thank you. That really means a lot. I am so lucky to have you as my husband." I grin as we talk and laugh for the rest of the night.
.

When it's time to leave, I groan inwardly as Abdullah chuckles, knowing me well by now and knowing I don't want to leave.

   The engagement day is a week after the exams and last day. I can't wait! And Asma's engagement is in three days! Abdullah's Family is invited too so I will see him there. My heart speeds up at the thought.

"Alahafiz," I say to everyone as they respond, and leave us to say bye alone which is really weird because it's not like we are married yet.

"Alahafiz." I look up to him. He's a few inches taller. When I would wear heels I would be an inch or so shorter.

He chuckles and smirks. Oh how I love that smirk.

"Alahafiz Future wife." I blush and he reaches but stops. He's not yet supposed to touch me, we don't have any relationship yet. "You looked pretty mashallah today like every other day."

I blush. "You looked handsome. And thanks." I mutter before waving and walking off quickly.

   We leave and drive away back to our normal sized house. I wash my face and brush my hair and remove my bangles.
I change into a long nightdress, read Quran and Isha prayers, then fall asleep.

...

"Oh my god, bride girl! Calm down I'll tell you everything in a second." I take out my iPhone. We are at her house, on her bed, the usual gossip place we both have for boys, aka our soon to be husbands, TV shows, fashion, mean girls, movies and everything else.

"Okay, calm," she replies smoothly, her wild eyes trying to obey their owner.

"See? I took some pictures secretly." I show her pic of the washroom, library, our room. She gapes at me. Yeah, you probably think I'm a creeper.. I couldn't help it! Especially with Asma the stalker being my best friend, forcing me into every stalking ish deed there is!

"Wow. Mashallah, girl." She gushes. "I can't believe it! It's so pretty!" She adds as her eyes scan the picture with glee.

"Thanks! I can't believe it myself. This is my home in a half a month." I shake my head, mesmerized by how fast my life is moving. I'll be graduated, soon, too. Oh, and my degree that I've been working so hard for will finally be mine!

"So how's the engagement going? It's in two days, man. Oh yeah show me your dress," I add.

"Oh yeah!" She grabs her closet knob and opens it. There hangs a beautiful light cream coloured and silver lengha and long full sleeves blouse. It looks so heavy with all the silver embroidery and it's amazing.

"Wow, mashallah. I know you will look great in this. Zayn's jaw will go down to the ground, I promise you." I smirk.
She grins.

"Yep, I am sure. And I'm getting ready from Hello Gorgeous. That salon. And oh my god I forgot to show you a few pictures of his house! Remember last week they invited us?" She shuffles out her phone from her jeans pocket and shows me some cool pictures. Their room is spacious with white walls and a white and black combination of pillows and carpets.

"That's so cozy and cute!" I comment on her room. "Oh yeah and I'm getting ready from myself, and on your wedding I'll get ready from a salon. Oh should I show you the clothes I'm going to wear?"

   I show her pictures on my phone of the dresses, and she grins, happy with the content. She's always been fashion forward and one of my all top stylists, siding along with mama.

"Wow, those are awesome. Abdullah's so in for a treat, before you guys get engaged!" She giggles. I blush.

...

AOA guys what's up? Give me some ideas of feedback? Ily all! Thank you for voting! And please follow my bae khdahoo on watt pad! Have a nice day!