Chapter 12

"What! Oh my god, since when?!" I screech at my best friend.

        "One week. " she smiles, looking down at her stomach lovingly before looking back up and gazing at me. "So far, it's been the most hectic yet beautiful experience I've had."

    "Why didn't you tell me?!" I exclaim, but happily take her hand.

     "Oh, I'm so sorry, man, I was so busy. Like Zayn was so happy, and he told me to drink juice, have my whole rest, eat fruits, never get up. He's so caring." Asma drools, and I happily smack her.

   I'm glad he's so caring towards you . Or else, off with the head ! " we laugh, and finish our ice caps.

"Man, come over to my place, please??" I ask. She nods.

...

"Wow, how do you get used to this place? " Asma asks as she flops on the hammock. I shake my head.

" i haven't just yet." I tell her, as I place my feet in the swimming pool. Ahh, I like outdoors.

"True. Hey, when are you guys going on a honeymoon?"

" I don't know just yet, but we are thinking of going to New York at least and a couple of different places. "

" Cool, inshallah have fun with that. "

" inshallah. How was yours?"

"Very nice alhamdulilah. I can't live without him, and I love him so much. I was afraid at first but he loves me."

"Wow, great. My Abdullah and I are so close and like best friends. But of course, you are my bestest one ever. Even if that is a word." I laugh.

"Yes, true. Ohhh your Abdullah??!! AYYY! I'm telling him." She grins jokingly.

I shake my head just as I jump and find myself in the arms of Abdullah.

"Hah, scared Ya." He grins, and I scrunch my nose.

"I should be leaving now, " Asma grins.

"Wait, tell him the good news!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, um, I'm ex-"

"Expecting a baby. We are having a baby." And out comes Zayn, and wraps his arms around his wife, Asma.

" Wow, mashallah! That's amazing!" Abdullah said.

"Yeah, and when are you guys giving us good news?" Zayn adds.

"Soon inshallah. Now you guys have to stay for lunch, okay?" And so they do.

...

" I think we should invite them soon at dinner, and that was pretty kind of you to give her lots of food, she's very lucky to have you as a friend. " mummy takes my hand, and I hug her. " but I'm even more lucky to have you, as my daughter in law."

I hug her tighter and she smiles.
"Oh, let me do a back massage, with that scented lotion, please?" I ask. She smacks me and smiles.

"Oh yeah, and let's invite your mom and family, it's been so long."

"Yeah, that's great. Awesome!" I sigh, and start doing some massages.

I love doing them, and I love mummy. She's so understanding. But I miss mama so much.

...

I excitedly clean our room. I fluff the pillows and clean the tables. Abdullah is at the masjid again and I am cleaning.

I hum and put on my fav drama, Shanakht. It's coming in a few minutes, and I watch the other one right now. After cleaning, I sit on the sofa and sigh.