Levi's Office

Nngh..Reiner~
Don't stop...!

God you felt good. You felt as if you were floating almost. Having the burly blonde inside of you was near euphoric. It still took some getting used to since it was only your second time with him, him being a bit big and whatnot. Your head was laid back against the wall, your back arched, legs and arms wrapped firmly around Reiner. Nothing you had ever felt compared to the feelings and sensations he gave you.

Say my name, (Y/N)...
Reiner...
Louder..!
Reiner..!

Sweat clung to your bodies as they moved seemingly as one, his breath hot against your neck. Your nails raked down his back as he hit that special place deep within you and a shrill yelp left your throat, making him pause just to spite you.

Again.. Please..

A smirk played on his thin lips as he watched you squirm and writhe. Your face was orgasmic as he pulled out and slammed in, hitting it dead on. Another yelp left you and you tightened your grip on his shoulders. Oh, you were so close! It was frustrating almost how your release skittered in and out of reach like a frightened animal.

Say you love me, (Y/N)..
I-I...
Say it, (Y/N)..!

With one last thrust from him, you came. Not like before though. This time it was different, more intense.

I love you, Reiner Braun!

He leaned his head on your shoulder as he released his hot sticky liquid deep into your core, panting heavily. You cradled his head gently as your fingers buried themselves in his cropped blonde locks.
"Good god, (Y/N)," he breathed as he gently set your legs back on the floor.
You chuckled as your legs shook slightly, "Sorry. "
Reiner shook his head as he steadied you. Once all the jelly left your legs, you both began to get dressed, untangling each other's clothes.
"Man Levi would kill us if he caught us doing it in his office," he laughed as he surveyed the small office.
"Literally," you giggled, "We have to be more careful here though."
"I know, but I just can't keep my hands off you. "
"Why are the two of you brats just standing there," Levi asked as he banged the door open, "I want my office absolutely spotless!"
"Yes sir, sorry sir," both you and Reiner saluted.
"I don't want sorries, I want my office cleaned,"Levi commanded as he exited the door way.
Oh if only he knew that his office was truly the dirtiest place in the castle ;)