The Other Kardashian

A couple things I want to point out. Technically speaking, Kelly wouldn't be a Kardashian but in this story that's just how she is going to go by.

Kelly is older than Kendall by a year and older than Kylie by 2 years.

Justin will some how be incorporated in the story somehow Im not sure yet but it might become a Justin love story fan fiction.

Kelly is a famous singer and its very successful in her area of work. She's very popular in the music industry and she isn't a nobody.

Also the way I portray characters in this story may or may not be the way they are in real life. For instance Justin is not an asshole and I do not think Justin played Kendall but in my story that's the way it worked out.

Hope you enjoy and Thanks for reading!

______________________________________

KELLY'S P.O.V

It's always been about them. I never let it get to me but how could I not? Growing up in a self centered and consumed house hold can mess somebody up. Kylie and Kendall ended up like them but I told myself I wouldn't. I retreated to music. I always asked Mom and Dad for instruments for Christmas or lessons. Kim was never reluctant to jump to what I wanted because if I were to become big, that means more publicity for our family. And most importantly, more money.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my family. We are always there for each other and its great. But ever since dad came out, things have been crazy. Kylie refuses to look at him or her, whatever. Kendall is trying to make sense of the entire thing and Khloe keeps beating dad up about keeping quiet. Kim is trying to be supportive and Kourtney is just going with it. As for me? I think dad should do what he wants in life. This is what makes him happy and isn't that what the majority of our family is doing? Nobody ever stopped to ask Dad if he was happy. Kim's sex tape got leaked and now she gets whatever she wants. But we have been kind of separate. We went on a "Kids Vacation" that wasn't all that great. Then we had all those movies to tape about Bruce's transition. There is constantly a camera crew following us around and when that's going on I don't even like being around my family.

I moved out 3 years ago and I have enjoyed living by myself in a pretty large house, secluded from the city. Its a private neighborhood in Calabasas and I rarely get visitors but when I do its most always from my family or my friends. Im going on tour in a month so my life is pretty crazy, right now, at least. I try and take myself away from the whole Keeping Up With The Kardashian craziness. Im the closest with Kendall and she agrees that the camera crew gets extremely annoying. Whenever we start a conversation there are mic's above our heads and its fairly hard to actually concentrate on what we were talking about. The tech guys are great and really friendly but the camera feels like a portal into somebody's house and when its turned on, the spotlight is on you to make things entertaining. In my opinion the only thing interesting about our family is the crazy drama they seem to get into. Like Scott and Kourt. Kourt is one of the most honest girls and she has always been there for me but Kourt deserves better. She knows this but she keeps making her life complicated. And then theres Kim with her bitchy husband. Kanye seems harsh on TV.... you should see him in real life. Hes great to Kim and North but I cant stand being around him. Khloe is just sleeping around trying to find love but she doesn't even know what she is looking for. Khloe looooooves drama. Shes the queen. She always picked fights with me when we lived together. Im still pretty close with her. And then there is Kylie. Its all about her lips. She questioned me about whether or not I thought it was a good idea to go get her lips blown up and I told her no and so did Kendall but she didn't listen. She looks ridiculous and she insists she continues to get them larger.

I relate the best to Kendall. She is a gorgeous model and she is modest. She isn't self absorbed and shes the only one who made it out fairly good. But I feel bad for her because she cant seem to get over this one guy.