Chapter 17: True Colors

KELLY'S P.O.V

I was angry for the rest of the day. When I left my bedroom after settling in and showering I walked into the arena and Anna did my make up and I ranted to her about what happened.

"I SWEAR HE ACTS LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL." I shouted frustrated.

"Let it all out, girl." Anna said.

"He thinks that oh because he 'hasn't done anything before' its okay. Like that doesn't change anything. this is about what you did now! And you ruined me. He ruined me, Anna." I said.

"He didn't ruin you, Kelly. You just went through a hard time. You broke down and that's okay." She said grabbing a new strand of hair and straightening it.

"A really hard time." I mumbled.

When it became show time I tried to calm down a little. I didn't want to go on stage angry. I thought of things that made me happy and then when I rose up to stage I was excited to be back.

"WHAT'S UP OKLAHOMA?" I yelled and they all screamed.

"I've been missing the stage." I said.

I started singing and it felt great to be back. I performed my 3 songs without any complications and before Justin could run out on stage I ran back stage and didn't welcome him. I was not excited to perform with him. I changed into my second outfit and waited until he was done with both of his songs.

"Come on Kelly, come back out. This is your show not mine." He said and I slowly went back on stage.

"What should we sing?" He asked me and I just shrugged. "You have to talk to me, Kelly."

"Not if I don't want to." I said turning away from him.

"Kelly is mad at me." Justin said to the audience.

"Really don't appreciate you announcing things like that." I glared at him.

"All I said was that you were mad." He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

I rolled my eyes and then the DJ saved me by playing one of my songs. I started singing and Justin jumped in where he normally does. When that song was over we sang another two of my songs and then I went back stage and changed into my last outfit.

"Im really loving these new outfits." Justin said checking me out.

I rolled my eyes again and walked down the cat walk and Justin started singing Be Alright only because of everything that was going on. I sang along during some parts and then we sang As Long As You Love Me. Then we sang another one of my songs.

"Should we sing Beautiful?" Justin asked and the fans screamed.

"Well I was going to say no." I said shrugging.

"Its all about the fans remember?" He asked and I just ignored him.

We started singing Beautiful and I made sure to keep my distance just to be sure he wouldn't try and pull anything. We closed our show by saying goodbye and then walked back stage. I walked fast ahead of him and I just went into my dressing room and changed into sweatpants. I grabbed a tank top, pulled my hair up and took off my make up. I grabbed a snack from the food backstage and then in the bus I made myself a sandwich. Justin came on the bus and I started walking to my room with my snack.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Nope." I said.

"You can't stay mad forever!" He shouted back and I shouted "I can if I want!"

Our next stop was Little Rock Arkansas and it was a 4 hour drive from where we were. I had an interview the next day and then the day after that I had a show. We already started driving and I started to get ready for bed. I closed the shades on the big window that was all around my bed. I loved the window. I showered and brushed my teeth and turned on the TV. I woke up around 10:30 the next morning and started getting ready. We were already parked in Little Rock and I had an Interview at 1.