Chapter 11: Only If...

KELLY'S P.O.V

The next morning, Justin and I slept in until 11:30 but we still had over 4 hours on the road. We stayed in bed snuggling and listening to music on the Music Choice channel. After a couple of songs we were happy and surprised to hear What Do You Mean come on. Justin turned it up and started singing along to his own voice on the TV. I laughed at him and he got up and started jumping on the bed. I got up and jumped a long with him laughing and then the song ended and we were sad. We watched a couple of movies including his Believe movie because how could we not. When we finally arrived at Dallas, we went into the arena. I decided to just get my hair and make up done early and then I walked out on stage and Justin was already there dancing a long to Where Are You Now. I snuck behind him and went up to the DJ. I told him to turn off the music and he did and Justin turned around confused.

"This music sucks dude. Lets play better music." I joked.

"Oh it sucks does it?" He asked.

"yeah." I said smiling and he laughed as I turned on one of my songs. "Now this is what I call good quality music." I said walking down to the stage.

"I think Where Are You Now is better than this crap." Justin said walking closer to me.

"Crap?" I asked.

"Crap. But it isn't as crappy as the musician who made it." Justin said smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"Really? Because last I heard you were all over her." I said laughing.

"She's ight." He said kissing me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Im joking, this song is amazing but not as far as amazing as you." He said and I kissed him again and then hugged him tightly.

"Im so happy." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, you're all mine." He said.

"Doesn't get any better than this." I said smiling.

"No, it doesn't." He said and kissed me quickly before walking away. The song ended and it was quiet.

"What do you want to do?" Justin asked.

"After watching Believe I have one goal in life." I said laughing.

"which is?" he asked.

"To be the One Less Lonely Girl." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"We should do that tonight!" Justin said becoming excited. "The fans will love it."

"No, I get to do everything with you, somebody from the crowd should be the OLLG." I said.

"I guess if that's what you want." He said frowning.

"There will be plenty of other times to show your affection towards me in public." I said.

He smiled and said "Oh yeah and you can pick the OLLG. They wont see it coming but you will have to like wear my snapback or something so they don't freak out if they see you."

"I could do that." I said laughing. "I have to start doing that."

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Stealing your clothes." I said smirking.

"Feel free. you will probably look better in it than I will." He said and I just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Justin came up to perform I went backstage and grabbed a black snapback of his and a flannel. I put it on over my second outfit and went out with a body guard following. I looked around trying to find somebody to pick. I was excited to see their reaction but as I was looking, a hot spotlight shone down on me.