Chapter 3: Mischievous

KELLY'S P.O.V

"How did you get this number?" I asked.

"Its in the records at the studio. We both go there so I got it."

"Who is it?" Kendall mouthed to me.

"Well don't call me again." I said and quickly hung up.

"It was just some stupid commercial or something." I said playing it off.

Kendall just shrugged and went back to her room. I ran up to mine and got dressed and started receiving texts from Justin. I rolled my eyes and ignored a few but he wouldn't stop so I texted him back.

"Listen, I don't like you. I don't want to like you and I wont ever like you. So please just leave me alone." I texted.

"Wtf did I even do?" He texted back almost immediately.

"Text me when you find out." I said and he didn't respond.

Days turned into weeks and finally the day came. The first show of many to come, on tour. It was a big deal to me. It felt like the beginning of a new chapter and I was ecstatic. I had 3 suitcases full of different outfits for the next 5 months. I already had multiple interviews waiting for me as I entered every state and I was going to keep myself pretty busy. For the most part, we were travelling by bus. Which is my favorite way. I love long road trips. Most of the time when I go on road trips I enjoy the ride there more than what we had driven too. But, if the distance is too far, then we were going to take my jet. Kendall was going to be with me for part of the tour and so was Kylie.

The entire family was going to my show tonight. I invited Rob also but he never shows up for anything so, I didn't expect him to show up. Rob has been really depressed lately and its been really hard on mom watching him suffer. We are trying to get him to where he needs to be but he just isn't motivated. But the other thing is he is convinced there is nothing wrong with him. It is always so disappointing to me when he doesn't show up because he never makes an effort to see me perform. He has never come to one of my shows. He has done it so much, that I just kind of expect him to never show up. He said he would come tonight but I already knew he was probably planning what show he was going to binge watch tonight while the rest of the family was out having fun.

When it was nearing time for the show, I had my driver drive me and Kendall down to the arena. There, we would load up the bus and then go backstage and prepare for the show. Backstage is always so exciting to me. Everybody is running around making sure everything is perfect and the excitement is through the roof. Backstage had multiple different sections. There was my dressing room off to the corner, and then in the main room there was a table with snacks for people watching from backstage. There were couches and then hallways led to other rooms I wasn't familiar with. Then there were 2 entrances to stage and then beneath the stage, I was going to crawl underneath, to get to the platform that will raise me up. There's the control center for music and lights and then the make up room.

When I arrived, Kendall sat on the stage near me while I warmed up my voice and watched the people place chairs down for the floor. I sang high notes and then lower ones and Kendall was on her phone listening partially. I started to sing a little bit of my song and Kendall sang along laughing. I danced a little making sure I was really prepared.

"Im so nervous." I said.

"Don't be. You are going to be great." Kendall said looking up from her phone.

"PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE KHLOE KARDASHIAN!" Khloe said running onto the stage smiling.

"Hey!" Me and Kendall said walking over to her.