Chapter 7: Claustrophobia

KELLY'S P.O.V

I got dressed into high waisted shorts and just a crop top and then I blow dried my hair and when I left the bathroom Justin was singing Where Are You Now acoustically with his guitar. I walked into the living room and listened to him.

"Where are you now? Need you the most." he sang softly.

The 7 hours dragged by slowly. There was a ton of traffic so it was way longer than excpected. Me and Justin watched a couple of movies and I took a nap here and there.

"UGH I JUST WANT TO GET OFF THIS BUS!" I groaned.

"Me too." Justin agreed.

I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up Justin was shaking me telling me we were here. I pulled my hair up and grabbed my flip flops and followed Justin off the bus. I didn't want to take any pictures we just walked straight into back stage. It was already 7 and the show started at 8:30 so we got straight to it. They straightened my hair this time and then did my make up. I decided to go with a mic that came out to my mouth so that I didn't have to carry around a mic. They attatched my mic and I took one last sip of my ice coffee and looked at myself.

"Come on gorgeous, your on." Justin said coming into my make up room.

He was wearing a long grey sweater and black pants and shoes with a black hat.

"Love the hat." I said walking past him and under the stage. He followed me and wished me good luck. I crouched on the platform thanked him and then went slowly up.

I performed my 3 songs and then Justin came on. I got so used to performing with him that it just didn't feel right when I went on alone. It was more fun when we was on with me.

"WELCOME TO THE STAGE JUSTIN BIEBERRRRR." I yelled out.

"HEY WHATS UP SACRAMENTOOOO!" Justin said coming out.

"Wow. We got a nice crowd here tonight." Justin said. "Don't we Kelly?"

"We sure do." I agreed.

Justin started singing a little bit of What Do You Mean and when I came back out with my new outfit he stared at me as he sang.

I started singing along walking down the cat walk and touching the fans hands. We went through the show and Justin did the normal, feeling me up on stage while I wandered away from his embrace. The crowd went insane whenever he touched me. We finished up the show and said good bye. I took off all my make up and grabbed a couple of snacks while back stage. Me and Justin just kind of hung around. He was on his hover board riding around like a maniac.

"Have you ever been on one of these?" he asked.

"No but im afraid." I said laughing.

"Just try." He said stepping off.

"No its okay." I said waving the offer off.

"Get on." He demanded.

"Fine." I said stepping on.

"Lean forward to go forward and then back to go backwards." He instructed.

I started to move and almost lost my balance but I grabbed onto his shoulder quickly before I could fall to the floor. He took my hand and I tried again. I started to move and it wasn't all that hard. Just when I thought I started to get the hang of it I fell on my ass. Justin started laughing at me and I laughed too.

"never again." I decided.

"Okay, at least you tried." he said still laughing.

We got onto the bus and took off to another bus lot. I got into bed, tired from the show and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Somewhere after I fell asleep Justin had joined me because I woke up in his arms. I became angry and lifted his arm up and off of me. I grabbed my phone turned on my flashlight and made my way out of the room with a blanket and pillow. I was going to sleep on the couch.