Chapter 30: My Forever.

KELLY'S P.O.V

Justin stood there dumbfounded at a loss for words. I still loved him so much but, I knew I had to pretend as if I didn't anymore. This was for the best, right? This was what needed to happen, right? I guess you never know when you're making the wrong or right decision.

"Oh... well.. congratulations on that." He said before quickly turning around and walking away.

I watched him walk away torn between wanting to chase after him and letting him go. But the decision was made when Cody grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck. I wasnt sure how fair it was to either of them to pretend that I was just as in love with Cody as he was with me. I wanted so badly to be happy with somebody who might actually be good for me but I just couldn't. And I knew the longer I put up this act the worse it would be for Cody when I leave him.

I went back on stage to finish up the show and tried to forget about the drama and enjoyed myself. But the fun ended when I came back and I saw Cody on a chair icing his eye and Justin standing icing his nose further away. Both of them looked furious.

"What happened?" I asked running over to Cody.

"He flipped out on me and just started throwing punches." Cody said as I took a look at his bruised and swollen eye.

"Justin!" I said but when I turned around to look at him, he was gone.

"Where did he go?" I asked Cody and he shrugged.

"Kelly, can I talk to you for a second?" Scooter asked pulling me off to the side.

"Sure, but where's Justin?" I asked.

"He is in the bus cooling off but because of this I'm afraid Cody staying on the bus is not the best idea right now and I just cant allow it."

"Oh did Justin tell you to not allow it?" I asked crossing my arms in frustration.

"No, but you and I both know that they will kill each other so lets be fair to Justin and just keep their distance between them."

"Fine." I agreed.

I told Cody and kissed him goodbye and he left. As awful as this is, I was a little relieved considering I'm questioning my feelings for him. I went into the bus and knocked on Justin's door.

"What." He grumbled.

"Let me in." I said.

"Oh why? So you can yell at me for rocking your petty boyfriend's shit?" He spit.

"Stop being so jealous.." I said.

"Jealous?" He asked swinging the door open. "More like disgusted to watch him suck on your neck."

"You are dripping in jealousy." I smirked.

"No, I think this is just called post show sweat." He said wiping his forehead.

"What happened to us?" I asked suddenly wanting to cry.

"Oh don't act like that, you were the one who took a vacation." He said.

"And don't act like you don't still love me!" I yelled.

"The only reason I act like this is because you make me act this way! Coming to MY show with your disgusting boyfriend touching you up.. OF COURSE ITS GOING TO BOTHER ME BECAUSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FOREVER. I WANTED TO MARRY YOU!" He started yelling.

"All the other hook ups and whatever, they didn't matter because I'm so in love with you that it hurts, Kelly. WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M THE ONE FOR YOU? I LOVE YOU KELLY, IT FEELS SO GOOD TO SAY THAT AGAIN. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU." He shouted teary-eyed.

"Oh thank god." I whispered before grabbing him and smashing his soft pink lips into mine. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and everything inside me explode. I missed him so much.

"I forgot my....Kelly?"

I detached my lips from Justin's only to find Cody standing in the doorway of the bus.

"You know what.. doesn't matter, I'll just buy a new one." Cody said leaving.

"No, Cody wait!" I said following him off the bus.

"No, I should have seen this coming. You used me, you used me to make him jealous. And when it worked you pushed me aside to be with him.."

"No, Cody I really did like you." I said.

"No you didn't, just let me go." He said.

"I'm so sorry Cody, I know this was wrong of me."

"Just go!" He said.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"You should be." He said.

I walked back to the bus to Justin who had his arms wide open ready for a good hug.

"I missed you so much, don't ever leave again." I said.

"Babe I promise I'm never leaving." He said kissing the top of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple weeks later.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Hartford, Connecticut XL Center.

Mark My Words begins playing as I come on stage and I have never been so nervous for a show. I went through the show as normal but before "The Feeling" started playing I talked to the audience. Scooter is distracting Kelly outside with something so she couldn't hear anything I was saying.

"Okay guys, this show is different than the others. This is a really big show. This is a very important show. This show, I am going to propose to Kelly." The audience screamed louder than I had heard all night.

"Yeah that's basically how I feel right now too." I explained to them what the plan was and once everybody was on board, The Feeling started and Kelly came out and performed. After that song, I get my break and Kelly takes the stage so I got off but instead of Kelly carrying on the show, the lights turned off and a video will go on.

In the video I stand behind a white back ground.

"Hey, Baby.. I know you must be a little confused but just watch what I am about to show you." The video then showed me walking into the studio where I asked for her number and stalked her.

"I had this huge elementary school crush on you for the longest time and when I found out you record here, I decided this was where I was going to record for now on. I just had to have you. Then I got you on my tour and my life changed forever. When you were finally mine I was the happiest guy there could be. So when we broke up my world crumbled and I did some stupid things. Now you gave me the opportunity to fix things and this time around I am not messing this up." In the video I get into my Ferrari and the next clip I am at Caitlin's house. I sit down on the couch with Caitlin and Kris and after some small talk Kris asks, "So why are you here?"

"I'm so in love with your daughter, she is the most amazing woman that I have ever met. And I don't want to wait any longer, I know that I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I am ready to start a life with her and I was wondering if you would be willing to give me both of your blessings."

"I have never seen Kelly so happy then when she is with you. Of course you have my blessing." Caitlin said.

"I agree, you two are perfect for each other and I think you both deserve to be happy together." Kris said.

I thanked and hugged them and then I visited her sisters and told them about the proposal. Then I showed a slide show of all different memories and our song playing in the back. Then the video shuts off and all you hear is an echo of me saying "I love you baby." Then one by one her entire family walks out on stage with candles and my family follows, standing in a line along the stage. That's when I came out on stage and walked toward a crying Kelly.

"Kelly, there is no doubt in my mind that I want you to be mine. I love you more than you can possibly imagine and I want to be with you through life's challenges and adventures. Will you please be my one and only for the rest of eternity?" I said and opened the ring case.

"What kind of question is that?" She said giggling. "Without any doubt in my mind."

So, this is my forever.