Chapter 14: Boyfriendless

KELLY'S P.O.V

It was the VMA'S. I felt worse than yesterday and because of my sobbing and screaming yesterday, I had absolutely no voice. My throat killed, I was voiceless and boyfriendless. It couldn't get any worse. Until it did. I grabbed my dress and put it on knowing Anna was on her way. I've been crying all morning and I knew it was going to be impossible to do my make up. My dress was beautiful. I just didn't feel beautiful in it. There was a tiny voice in the back of my mind telling me I was too ugly and that's why Justin used me. Kendall came over and tried to help but she couldn't. I sobbed at my image in the mirror and sobbed even more when Justin texted me.

"I don't want to go to the VMA'S without you." He texted me and I cried harder.

"Please, don't make this any harder for me." I texted him back.

"I miss you." He texted me.

"Justin, stop texting me." I texted back.

"I know you miss me too." He texted me and I didn't say anything.

Anna came in and ran over to me and just gave me a big hug. "Im so sorry." She said.

"This is horrible." I whispered crying more.

"Don't try to speak." She said. "You look beautiful." she gushed.

I shook my head wiping away my tears. "That's such a pretty dress! What do you mean no?"

I shrugged and she said "Ohh I get it. You lost your confidence. You're blaming yourself aren't you..."

I nodded my head slowly as another tear began to fall. She hugged me again and then gave me some tips on how to keep the tears in. She told me to breathe in and out and splash myself with some cold water. I started to feel better.

"We are shutting your phone off. Just step away from all the drama." She said and I nodded my head.

"You look gorgeous. You need to tell yourself that you look beautiful. Justin is going to die when he see's you." She said.

My dress was very pretty, it was a white top that was kind of weird the way it came across my chest. It was like a big X on my chest only revealing my lower stomach and my sides. The sleeves came down to my elbows. Then I had a really short blue skirt that almost looked like shorts but over it was a sheer blue skirt that was light and had a slit going up my left leg. I wore black heels and curled my hair. I slipped a gold necklace around my neck and when Anna finished up my make up she ordered me not to ruin it.

"I spent a lot of time doing this! Now go and show the world your beauty!" She said smiling.

I laughed but nothing came out. I hugged her and whispered thank you. "Yeah, yeah go have fun!"

I felt a little more confident after her pep talk. It was almost time for the show so I turned back on my phone and didn't bother reading the messages left by Justin, knowing it will just upset me even more. My driver picked me up 20 minutes after the red carpet had started. I was stalling. I didn't want to have to face Justin. I knew he was going to look amazing and I knew I didn't want to see him. I tried to keep my mind off of it and I made sure to do as Anna said.

When I pulled up to the show I came out of my car and camera's flashed. They directed me towards the carpet and I walked down the first carpet.

"KELLY, KELLY, KELLY." The pap's all shouted.

I smiled slightly and waved. I walked down the rest of the carpets and got many compliments from people on my dress. As I was walking down the 3rd carpet I looked to my left and saw Justin waiting for me at the end of the carpet. There was no way I could escape him. Award shows were always so organized I couldn't turn around. He was staring at me and I glanced at him and looked back at the cameras. My heart jumped in my chest when I saw him. He looked so good. When I was nearing the exit of the carpet I tried shuffling past him but he grabbed me and pulled me towards him.