Chapter 16: Stress

KELLY'S P.O.V

My family was falling apart. People were screaming at each other freaking out over what Kendall did. I wasn't allowed to be in the room during the fight. They all treated me like a bird that had fallen from the nest. They were all afraid of what would happen next. My body was under so much stress between my family fighting, Kendall's lies and Justin's cheating I couldn't even eat. I went into a state of depression. I was sent back to the hospital when I had no appetite or no motivation to leave my bed. War was happening between all of the Kardashians. Kendall was being bombarded by family members telling her how disappointed they were In her. I started to feel bad. But Kendall was the reason for all of this. If Kendall hadn't said anything me and Justin wouldn't have broken up and then Justin wouldn't have cheated on me, at least I don't think he would but thinking back on it I guess he would. And if it weren't for her I wouldn't be staring at my IV drip dripping and not having a clue in the world to do next. I was dehydrated from sobbing so much. I couldn't cry anymore. I was just an empty shell of who I once was. There was 2 days until tour started back up again and I kept telling myself I couldn't do it. Every body rotated sleeping nights and visiting hours.

Kendall tried to come in one night. I just watched her blankly walk over to my bed and then look at me. She started to sob.

"This is all my fault." She cried. "If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be here on all these medications and hooked up to this IV." She paused. "Im so sorry."

Somehow my body managed to push a tear out of my dry tear ducts. "Why did you do this to me?" I asked more tears flowing.

"I don't know, it was stupid.." She said crying with me. "Will you ever forgive me?"

"Come on Kendall, you're my sister." I said starting to calm down.

"Im so sorry. I cant believe I actually did this. I don't know what got into me." She said.

"It's okay." I said quietly crying harder.

"No its not." She said shaking her head.

"I'll be okay." I said holding her hand.

"Please, feel better. You have mom In a panic and everybody is flipping out acting like you're dying." She said.

"I'll be okay." I mumbled again.

She sat with me for the night until the next morning I woke up and Justin was standing outside the glass window watching me sleep. I rolled over so my back was facing him and then my eyes focused in on an unfamiliar face.

Rob. I sprung up from my bed and he got up and I jumped out of bed dragging my IV with me.

"Rob!" I gasped hugging him tightly. I started to sob onto his shoulder.

"Justin told me what happened and brought me here. Are you okay?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head and sobbed into his shoulder.

"You will get through this." He said.

"I don't know if I will. I love him so much. But I hate him so much." I said.

"He loves you way more than you think." He said.

"No he doesn't. He make's it seem that way. But he doesn't" I choked out between sobs.

"Trust me, he really does. You need to forgive him." he said.

"It's not that easy.." I groaned.

"I know. But you have to do what's best for you. And he is what's best for you." He said.

"How much did he pay you to say these things?" I asked joking.

He shrugged. "Half a mill."

I laughed at him. It was the first time I had laughed in 2 weeks. It felt good.