Chapter 21: Let Loose

KELLY'S P.O.V

I had a 4 month break but, when do celebrities get breaks anyway? I was starting to work on my upcoming album and then interviews and other shows to do on top of all that. So it was just a break from tour. The first couple of weeks, Justin and I spent a lot of time together, going on dates and doing things.

"Babe, I have to go to Europe and do a couple of things. I'll see you in a month or so." He left a message on my phone.

And that was that. He was gone. I didn't get to say goodbye, and all he left for me was a goddamn message. So, with a couple days time you could expect an argument between Justin and I. He didn't understand and we argued over it for a couple of days and we dropped it. But lately, its been constant arguments. Between when we can see each other and when im being overprotective. Or when I become jealous, all these things contributed to this massive fight that led to me ignoring Justin and Justin ignoring me from a world away. The ring he gave me was supposed to reassure me that he wouldn't hurt me but it wasn't helping.

I vented, I went to the studio and sang all that I was feeling. It made me feel better. I went out with my sisters and talked with them but at the end of the day it came down to, the one I love was a world away ignoring me and something had to change. I confronted him. But it only made things worse.

"What the hell is going on?" I texted him.

"You're the one who's pissed at me!" He texted back. I tried facetiming him but he declined every request.

"Really? Because It sure doesn't seem that way.." I texted back.

Then we would dive right back into the same argument that just has become too much. I was tired of this circle of arguments. I ignored him for another week hoping he would clear things up, apologize. With time, my anger quickly became sadness and heartbreak. Disappointment and then more anger. But after the pictures of him walking the streets of Europe with some other model and then out with other girls, that's when I broke. I cried for multiple hours while Justin was on the other side of the world doing who knows what with other girls. Because the truth was that I still didn't trust him. I was done, I had enough. I called him, facetimed him and after multiple ignored calls and texts. I left a voicemail saying that it was over. After some time of crying, I partied with friends and hung with my family and soon I wasn't as much sad as I was angry.

"What do you mean its over? Lets talk this out.. what is going on?" He texted me over and over all these texts and I ignored them.

"How does it feel being the one who's ignored now? Done with your bs Justin." I texted him back after a couple of hours.

"What bs? I don't understand what is going on!" He texted back.

"Well, talk to me when you do then." I texted him back.

"Come on Kelly don't be childish lets talk this out." He texted me and after some calls I finally answered the phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"YOU!" I yelled this sudden rush of anger flooding out of me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You completely ditch me, fleeing to some other country without even a goodbye, and then you get pissed at ME when I become nervous if you hang with other girls AS IF you have never done anything in the past to make me believe such a CRAZY thing. I hope you're having fun in Europe with all your model whores because i'm done putting up with this." I said.

"I HAVE TOLD YOU MILLIONS OF TIMES BEFORE THAT WHAT I DID IN THE PAST WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! AND TRUST ME, IM HAVING A LOT MORE FUN WITH THEM THAN I EVER HAVE WITH YOU." He yelled back.