Chapter 15: Cracking Under Pressure

KELLY'S P.O.V

I sat on the couch still in my dress, with a box of tissues, just crying. I couldn't help but be angry at Justin for blaming my sister but also for trying to act like nothing was wrong. But then I also thought of the possibility that my sister was lying to me. The thought of it made me feel sick. Would Kendall do this to me all because she was jealous? I would never forgive her for doing this to me. As I was deep into my thoughts and tissues there was a knock at the door. It was nearly 11 who would be at the door? Figuring it was Kendall or Kylie I opened the door without hesitation. But when I swung open the door, Justin was standing there. He studied my face looking at my ruined make up.

"What are you doing here?" I scream whispered.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Oh I don't know maybe its because my boyfriend really loved my sister the entire time." I squeaked out.

"That's not true but believe what you want." He said.

"Are you just here to try and get me to believe you? because if so get off my property." I said hoarsely.

"I want to know why you left? You knew how much that performance meant to me.. you are one of the most important people to me and to not have your support..." His voice drifted off.

most important person to him. It echoed in my head over and over before I answered "I stayed for the performance. I left once I saw you cry on stage. good night." I said starting to close the door.

He put his hand out to stop me and then asked Why. "Justin, leave." I whispered.

"Tell me why." he said.

"There is no reason why! I left because I felt like it." I said.

"No, you left because you still love me and cant stand watching me on stage and not being my girlfriend." he said.

"LEAVE." I said as loudly as I could manage.

"Wanna know why I cried?" he asked.

"I think I have a pretty idea of why." I said.

"I cried because I still love you too." He said.

"great, goodnight." I said but just as I was closing the door again he put his foot in to stop it. ]

"This isn't fair for either of us. If we still love each other then why do we have to separate?" He asked.

"I don't want to love you anymore!" I squeaked.

"I didn't do any of the things Kendall is saying I did." He shook his head and I saw a tear fall.

"Please." He paused looking away. "You have to believe me." He looked me in the eyes. His eyes were tired. They had sorrow and pain. They were watery and begging for me to believe him.

I just looked at him and he continued. "If I truly loved Kendall and I told her all that, then why would I be standing here right now? Don't you think I would be with Kendall? It just doesn't make sense.."

I opened the door up more so I could see him better. "I promise you, that I didn't do any of the things she is saying I did. I don't even know what she said I was doing! You didn't give me a chance to explain you just freaked out." he shook his head. "I need you to trust me. And if you can't do that, then we seriously wont be able to have a good relationship."

"I trust you." I said letting a tear fall. "But I don't know who to believe." I whispered.

"I know how hard this might be." He said looking down. "But I would never lie to you."