Chapter 20: MSG

KELLY'S P.O.V

Justin and I stayed up until 3 packing and messing around. We snuggled and watched a movie and slept in until 11. In the morning I didn't bother doing my make up and I just pulled my hair into a bun and put on leggings and one of Justin's hoodies. I grabbed my van's and shoved my suitcase into the back of Justin's driver's van. We were at the jet around 1.

"I'm beat." Justin said yawning.

I rested my head on his shoulder and yawned before saying "mhm."

Justin carried me bridal style to the jet as a joke but I enjoyed it because I stared at him as we walked. He looked down at me and admired my face and then pulled me closer to me and kissed my nose. I giggled and then kissed him back.

"You're so pretty without make up I don't understand why you wear it." He said putting me down on the couch.

"I need make up." I said rubbing my face.

"No you really don't."

The flight was around 9 hours and Justin and I were ready to get out of this jet. We arrived late at night and Justin and I had both fallen asleep in eachothers arms. Scooter woke us up laughing and then we walked slowly from the jet to the van and I snuggled up right by Justin again and started to drift off back to sleep again.

"She's so cute when she sleeps." I heard Justin say to scooter.

"You guys are really something." Scooter said laughing.

After a couple of minutes Justin kissed the top of my head and whispered, "babe, wake up, we're here."

I yawned and rubbed my face before following Justin out of the car and walking into the hotel. I squeezed Justin's hand as we rode the elevator up to our room. When we got there I passed out on the bed. The next morning, I woke up in Justin's embrace. He was still asleep so I pulled closer to him and played with his fingers. I looked at all of his tattoos and admired him. I kissed him and his eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"Morning sunshine." He smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back.

We laid in bed before I got up and got into the shower. When I got out, Justin went in and I got ready for the long day ahead of us. I knew that we were going to be all over the place today. I just put on leggings and a long sweater with boots. Justin had one of his professionals do my hair and make up and then by the time my hair was finished along with my make up, Justin was ready and we left.

"So first thing, Justin, you have 3 interviews today and a couple of performances. Then, tonight, you and Kelly can do whatever okay?" Scooter gave us the run down.

"Sounds good." Justin said.

We started driving down the beautiful streets of France. We stopped at a coffee shop and had a guy go in and grab Justin & I a drink.

"Get over here." Justin said motioning me closer to him.

I smiled and unbuckled and scooted closer to him. "I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He asked.

I looked up at him and said "Well I would say walk the streets of france with you but I don't think that will be happening."

"Unless you want to be chased around by a herd of girls, I don't think that's gonna happen." He said laughing.

"We could go out to eat and then just.. I don't know." I said.