Chapter 24: Figure This Out.

KELLY'S P.O.V

"What the hell is going on?" I turned to Mom.

"We need to have a family meeting." She said.

Mom was always known for her pathetic family meetings. She thinks that with a big family like ours, its necessary to make sure that we are all on the same page. Its all bullshit and it never figures out our problems. It is the most annoying thing in the world.

"Im not doing this." I said turning around and walking out.

"Kelly! Come back!" Mom said.

I continued walking and Kim got up and chased me. "I know, we all hate these meetings but I think its best to talk even for just 10 minutes. You cant stay mad at Kendall forever."

She was right but I didn't want to have to admit that. I slowly walked back into the room and sat down. I was nervous, everybody stared at me waiting for me to say something.

"Well..?" I asked.

"I'll start." Kendall said sitting up.

"great." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey.. this is for your own good!" Mom scolded me and I just ignored her.

"Kelly, I'm really really sorry for hurting you these past couple of months. Justin and I love each other and I'm sorry if that's hard to accept." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." I said and turned to my mother. "Can I go now?"

"Stop acting like that, we all have a little bit to say." Caitlin said and I just looked at her.

"Listen I have a flight to catch." I said standing up. Anything, please I need to get out of here.

"You have your own jet, sit down." Mom said.

"Okay, I forgive you Kendall. Now can I leave?" I asked.

"Stop." Mom warned and I sat back down.

"Fine, you want me to be honest?" I asked looking at Kendall. She nodded her head and I continued.

"You know what I think? I think you're bullshitting me. I think you're self centered and only care about what YOU want. I would have never done anything like this to you and you did it to me TWICE. Who's to say you wont do it again? Why don't you just go fuck everybody else's boyfriend while your at it." I said and turned to Kim. "You better watch you Kim, make sure Kanye isn't alone with Kendall. Things may get out of hand."

I turned back to Kendall who had a nervous expression glued on her face. "So, if you ask me, no I'm not going to forgive you. And if you think giving Justin up will change anything, don't. You can have him all you want. I don't want anything to do with him anymore."

"Kelly, that's enough." Kris intervened.

"Oh I'm just getting started." I said acknowledging my bitchiness.

"I didn't know you felt that way." Kendall said tears brimming her eyes.

"I think it was expected. Did you really think I was going to sit down and celebrate your relationship? Not happening." I said.

Everybody remained silent and Kendall's sniffles were all that anybody heard.

"I don't think you have to be so harsh." Kim spoke up.

"You are holding me against my will so I'm not going to sugar coat the things that run through my mind." I snapped.

"Maybe we should do this another time." Scott suggested.