Chapter 13

Elsa didn't have time to process what happened with Jack, now was the time to be professional. The maids would call on her any moment to start heading to the coronation hall. Since Elsa had nothing better to do then stay trapped in her room, she would continuously practice holding the orb and the royal sceptre.

"Your highness, your presence is required immediately. The coronation is about to commence." Said a guard from the other side of the door.

Two guards opened the grands doors of her bedroom chambers, as she poisely walked out of the room.

As she entered the hall the first thing she noticed was the large audience watching her every move. 'I can do this, I can do this' she thought in her head. At the end of the hall Elsa spotted the bishop and Anna. Elsa stop the smile that was trying to grace its self on her face. Anna definitely matured over the years, Elsa quietly spotted. She had sported a slender figure and a fair complexion. She has turquoise blue eyes, rosy cheeks, thin lips, long strawberry-blonde hair, bangs down to her forehead and a dusting of freckles.

After finishing her final stride to the bishop, she bowed her head in order for the petite crown to be placed upon it. The bishop presented the royal items and Elsa was about to reach for them when the bishop whispered out.

"Your majesty, the gloves."

She peered down at her teal-coloured gloves and hesitantly took them off. Places the gloves on the pillow with the royal items and carefully scooped them up, while turning to the crowd. She looked around the room to see a blurry shadow but she didn't freight, because she know it to be Pitch. She gave him a small smile before looking down at the orb and sceptre noticing them start to freeze over. Panic washed over her, Pitch could feel the rush of fear building in her. He was happy that she still feared her powers but not happy to see what it was doing to her.

Elsa quickly put the the royal item down when the bishop was done talking, she didn't want to hold them for another second.

She wasn't surprised that Jack did t show up after what happened but it still kind of hurt that he didn't even show up to support her.

'He'll probably come to the coronation ball' she thought.