Chapter 6

Pitch's pov

She has ice powers, frost boy really think I wouldn't find out?! It's better than I hoped she can't control them and fears them. Finally with a little help from me I can finally get rid of those measly guardians. After all what goes together better than cold and dark?

Jack's pov

I enter the workshop and landed gracefully looking for North I see elfs electricuting themselfs with Chirstmas lights. 'Ok, that's not weird' I thought.

"North" I yell.

"Jack what are you doing here"? North says while exiting his office.

"Somethings not right Pitch hasn't come back for 4 years" I said with worry.

"Do you know why he wants her" North questions.

"I thought it was because she had powers like me but he doesn't even know about her powers" I say

"Well that's great as long as he doesn't know she'll be fine" North said trying to comfort me and he's right.

"I need to get back I still need to give Elsa her surprise" I said and lefted his place.

********

As always Elsa was sitting in her room on her bed.

"Jack, look what my parents got me" she said while holding out a necklace with little mini sparkling rimestones all around it and a diamond perched perfectly in the centre glistening as the sun's golden beams reflected the tranquil sunrise.

"Wow, it's beautiful, but are you ready for my surprise" I say with a michvios smirk etching on my face.

She nooded her head in excitement. I laugh "close your eyes" I tell her. She obediently did as I asked. I slide the window open and grabbed Elsa gently by her waist and hopped out the window.

Elsa laughed and squealed with joy. Seeing her so content made me temporarily place Pitch out of my mind. We flew all over Arendelle "the veiw is so beautiful" Elsa said dazed by the breathtaking scenery. "Yea" I hummed in agreement.

Elsa's pov

I felt kind of bad keeping my deal with Pitch a secret from Jack but it's the right thing to do! Jack brang me back to my room and gently set me down "I hope you had a good birthday, snowflake" Jack said.

"It was the best I haven't been outside in like forever" I said and hugged Jack, well his legs cause I'm really short compared to his tall and slender stature.

"Get to bed Elsa it's really late" I said. I didn't have to be told twice I went straight to bed as I was extremely sleepy.

Jack gave me a tender kiss on the forhead "I need to be alone for a while Els" Jack said. I just nodded he's been protecting me he needs some alone time.

Narriater's pov

Elsa woke up and gave a kitty-like yawn. "Finally your awake I've been waiting for hours" someone said. Elsa didn't have to turn around to know who the voice belong too.

"Are we going to start controling my powers today" Elsa questioned already beaming with happiness.

"Of course, we start right now" Pitch said not even bothering to hide the amusement in the voice.

Pitch took Elsa outside and told Elsa to make snowflakes when she finally mastered it without drilling Pitch.

He couldn't help but notice to gleam in her eyes whenever she mastered another snowflake.

'adorable' he thought Pitch mentally slapped himself why did he just think that. What were the feelings he was feeling for her.

Could it be...