Chapter 3

Jack's pov

She had Ice powers like me, I wasn't alone anymore there's someone like me!

After who I assume is her father lefted I cracked the window opened. The little girl looked over to me and frooze, could she actually see me?!"Can you see me" I asked in amazment she nodded her head "can you hear me" she nodded her head again in a 'duh' tone.

"I know who you are your Jack Frost you have ice powers like me".

"wow, you know my name but I dont know yours".

"Oh my name is Elsa princess of Arendelle" I could tell she was shy by the way she was fiddling with her fingers.

"Are you ok" I asked her. She looked at me with glossy eyes and brusted into tears. I flew over to her comforting her "hey, what's wrong" I asked with concern. "Me and my sister were playing but I accidentally hit her in the head with my powers now I have to stay in my room" she sobbed.

I don't know what it is but I feel like I need to be here for her and protect her " I'm sorry but it's ok I'm here" I cooed. "Do you want to see something cool" I said trying to cheer her up. She nodded with a huge adorable smile on her face.

Elsa stood up and looked at me with delight I grabbed her by her waist and hovered above the ground. "YOU CAN FLY"! Elsa yelled-whipered. I laughed "yeah I can"

Me and Elsa were having fun when I looked up in the sky and saw the Northern Lights. "Aren't the lights pretty" Elsa commented. "Those aren't just lights I got to go!" I was about to fly out the window when Elsa stopped me. "Do you have to go?" I lifted her chin so it was looking at me "I promise I will always come back". With that I jumped out the window and flew to the North Pole.

Elsa pov

I was feeling alittle tired after Jack lefted so I went to bed. This is my first time sleeping without Anna and I'm really scared.

My eyes start roaming around the room just to make sure there's nothing there. But near my closet it looks like there's an silhouette of a man. Maybe Jack came back!

"Jack"? I called out. I heard a low-pitched chuckle "far from it my dear Elsa". I stood there in shock my body too scare to move to breath. "Who are you" I managed to barly get out.

The figure slowly emerged from the shadows showing a tall, slim man, with greyish skin, two piercing yellows eyes and black spiky hair. "Oh how rude of me I'm Pitch black"

Jack's pov

I make it the the work shop and see Bunny and North arguing about which holiday is better, Tooth ordering her fairies around and Sandy just drinking eggnog I guess.

"Well look who finally showed up" Bunny being the first to notice me.

"Ah, nice to see you to kangaroo" I said trying to annoy him.

"Now that we're all here I have very important news" North's Russian accents call our attention. "Man in moon has something to tell us" North said.

The Man In The Moon's light traveled the the Guardian stone it show a shilouette of Pitch. "It's Pitch he's back but we defeated him how's that possible"? I said my pale hand tighting aroud my staff.

"Wait that's not all" it showed a picture of a eight year old girl with platinum blond hair. My mind went blank "Elsa" I whispered loud enough for the guardians to hear.

"Jack, do you know this girl"? North questioned me. "Yea her name is Elsa she has ice powers like me".

"That's probably why Pitch wants her Jack you got to go protect her" Tooth said.

With that I flew off back to Arendalle.

******

When I make it to the castle I see Pitch's nightmares in her room. I picked up speed and crashed into Elsa's room

I see Elsa laying unconscious on her bed and pitch in the corner with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Pitch"! I growled "how did you find this place" I integrated him not softening my glare.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find her with all your little visits, but she's quite the looker isn't she" Pitch said while walking over to her bed.

"Dont you dare touch her" I said sending an ice blast only to have it blocked by his dark sand.

"Protective over this little princess aren't we frost" Pitch said in a smug way.

And disappeared into the shadows.