Chapter 4

Jack's pov

I couldn't believe Pitch was back and he was after Elsa I don't care what it takes I'm not letting him have her!

Elsa's pov

I woke up the sun shining on my face I couldn't tell if yesterday was a dream or real. "Elsa" I heard someone call. "Jack, your back" I said jumping off my bed to go hug him.

"I had the weirdest dream"

"what was it about" Jack asked curiously.

"There was this man and I think his name was Pitch Black but that's all I remember"

Jack turned around with a heavy sigh and sat on my bed. "what's wrong Jack" I asked I was kind of scared Jack doesn't usally act like this. "Elsa do you know who he is" I shook my head.

"He's the boogeyman, and he wanted me to join his side because of my powers" Jack explained. "So" I said not seeing his point. "Elsa, you have the same powers as me and you fear them he feeds off fear".

It finally dawned on me. "He's after me" I ask now trembling.

Jack slowly nooded his head. Snow started to fall I couldn't control it I started to cry.

"Don't worry Elsa I'm not going to let him get you"

We just tried to forget the whole thing and played all day.

Jack's pov

Why would I tell her that it would just make her even more scared. It's getting late I should probably get Elsa to bed and go to the guardians.

"Elsa, it's pretty late you should get to bed and rest"

"I can't what if he comes back I'm scared" Elsa said in a timid voice.

I picked her up and place her In the bed "I will stay here until you fall asleep". A smile graced her lips on her porcelain face. Her eyes fluttered shut and she drifted into a sleep.

"Wind take to the North pole" I shouted at the wind

********

"Jack back already" North said

"Well Elsa is sleeping so I thought I'd just stop by.

"Now that Elsa's sleeping you have to be with her so Pitch can't get her. Go back to her now Jack"North said in stern tone.

Pitch's pov

Jack's quite protective of that little girl isn't he I wonder what's so special about her? Well I guess I better go find out. I Hope you don't me visiting princess?

Jack's pov

I flew back to Arendalle I didn't see any of Pitch's nightmares so that's good. As always I crack the window open I land softly on the floor being sure not to wake her up.

"Frost, not surprised to see you here" Pitch said with a sinister smile as his eyes glistened with malevolent amusement.

"You're not getting her Pitch" I barked at him which only made him chuckle.

"She going to grow up to be quite a beauty isn't she Jack". Pitch said with a smile still plastered on his face. I knew what he was trying to do and it worked I sent an ice blast at him sending his flying out the window.

"Oh dear, seems I've hit a nerve. So what's so special about her Jack"? Pitch taunted more than asked.

"You mean you don't know" I questioned.

"Know what" Pitch said with a tint annoyance swimming in his voice.

"Oh nothing" I say taunting him back.

Pitch was getting more annoyed and aggravated by the second not knowing what I ment. Since he didn't know she had powers it was best not to tell him. "If only we were friends" I said with faluse pity. I guess Pitch knew I wasn't going to tell he lefted but I knew he would come back soon.

I went back into Elsa's room and stayed there until she wakes up.