Chapter 5

Jack's pov

(4 years later)

Pitch hasn't been back since the night we fought and I can't lie I'm kinda parinod.

But I have to get it out of my mind Elsa's 12th birthday is today! I'm going to take her outside she's been locked up in this room for 4 years and still she won't leave.

"Jack, what happened to that Pitch guy". Elsa's question totally caught me off guard. "Don't worry about him he's gone" I lied I couldn't let her worry about this on her birthday.

"Do you want to see what I got you for your birthday" I say trying to change the subject.

"YESS" she screamed. I chuckle and pull out a snowflake bracelet. She gasped "It's beautiful Jack"

"Happy birthday, snowflake". Elsa giggled at the name. "Snowflake really frosty" she say not even trying to contain her laughter.

"Oh, now you just stepped over the line" I run towards her tickling her stomach. "Stop haha Jack stop" she screeched.

"Only if you stop calling frosty"

"Ok ok fine haha stop"

I stop tickling her "Elsa I'm going to visit the guardians but I'll be back and I have another surprise for you". I kissed her cheek and flew off.

Elsa's pov

As soon as Jack leaves black sand started oozing out of the walls. Not knowing what to do I dove under the bed.

"Silly child, don't you know that's my favourite place to hide" he says while walking over to the bed.

"What do you want from me" I cry as he pulls from under the bed.

"You" he says with a devious smile.

"What why me "

"Elsa, you are Jack's weakness I need you and I will get you".

"I know what you do, Pitch. Jack told me" I say trying to put on a brave façade.

"When did you and Jack get so chummy". Pitch asked

"Since he started helping me with my powers" I blurt out not even thinking twice.

Pitch frooze and a Chester smile formed on his face. Oh no. What did I do? "Really, what kind of powers" he questioned me. He already knows about my powers so what's the worst that can happen.

"I have ice powers but I hate them". I say bluntly.

"What if we make a deal I'll help you control your powers if you join me and you can be with your sister again."

What, how did he know about Anna? Should I take it I mean me controlling my powers is the best for everyone right?

"Fine, deal" I say I'm doing the right thing aren't I?

I reach out to shake his hand. "I think it's best not to tell Jack about this little deal" Pitch said and disappeared into the sinister darkness of the shadows.

I hope I did the right thing?